Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOINNNNG DOWN IN SF RIGHT NOWWWWWWW!!!!
Downtown?  Thinking about heading out there, but I have class in the morning
mean.gif

Man I was out on 3rd for the first half, but caught the second have back home.

****ing work tomorrow :smh:

Bout to pick up a hoody :pimp:

Hopefully they go on Amazon soon so I can get that two day ship ...

Last edited:
Bochy is a magician, man. Dude replaces Sanchez at DH, and guess who scores the winning run. ****** Theriot.
Dude has the Midas touch
they JUST referenced this on KNBR 680 right now. ppl were ridiculing this move. 

getting hatred from random a's fans lol.. wtf.. get over it bros. i was rooting for a's against detroit. 

hope everything goes well on wednesday not trying to put up with shenanigans for the parade. parade + bravo pizza after 
smokin.gif

hope everything goes well on wednesday not trying to put up with shenanigans for the parade. parade + bravo pizza after 
smokin.gif
Did you go to the last parade?  If so, how was it?  How early did you go?  I wasn't able to go because of a midterm, but I think I should be good for Halloween...

Did you go to the last parade?  If so, how was it?  How early did you go?  I wasn't able to go because of a midterm, but I think I should be good for Halloween...
yup i went. if you're in the east bay you gota wake up EARLY.. i went at 730am to BART, there was a 1 hour line to buy tickets then another hour long wait to get on the train. it was crazy packed. there were a few fights but before the parade started.. drunk idiots. other than that tho it was cool. a lot of cornballs smoking weed, i dont care but there were hella kids there and i didnt think it was appropriate. but its sf, right? haha

the parade starts at 11am, but everything gona be packed early.. if all you want to see is the cable cars roll by you can get a decent enough spot by 10. unless ur short. 

ima be there early. hopefully i can get a spot in civic center plaza. 

here's some pics from 2010 when they broadcast game 5 in civic center plaza:

the reaction to edgar renteria's 3 run homer:

Congratulations to the Giants and their fans, bringing a sports championship to the bay is always appreciated :pimp:

But...DAM DAM DAM DAM. Can't go to the parade, doing presentations to high schools all around Richmond area :smh: why...of all days.

hopefully the clouds clear up, one can only hope for weather like the 2010 parade

went down on Mission after :pimp:

Cloud 9 right now fellas

**** having to work on wednesday

Last edited:
damn crazy to think what would of happened last year if buster didnt go down. maybe we'd be talking about 3 in a row...

heeeeeeeeell yeah feels good just copped my world series champ nike shirt. see yall at the parade on wednesday. 8)

Last edited:
^haha yea or use those coupons footlocker/finishline always send out. 20% off. 

gona go ham buying those WS CHAMPION headline newspapers tmrw. 

Debating on whether I should go to the parade or microbio. Congrats to the giants again doh!!! Coppin some World Series gear on discount fa sho!

Back
Top Bottom