Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMH at some giants fans. how you gonna set a bus on fire when there are passengers on it

I can't stand how people were acting last night in the City. Winning a Championship doesn't give you the right to act like an idiot. :smh:

My boy was telling me how one of his homegirls had a dude run up to her and punch in the face. :smh: who the **** does that? Dudes were just runnign around grabbing ******* and randomly decking people

My boy was telling me how one of his homegirls had a dude run up to her and punch in the face.
mean.gif
who the **** does that? Dudes were just runnign around grabbing ******* and randomly decking people
wtf. hella ignorant. girls need to smarten up n pack mace tho.. they need to be dropping these dirtbags often enough for it to make the news. 

a lot of them arent even sports fans just a bunch of idiots looking to cause trouble. like that bird heckling the cops in that ustream link. wtf was she there for.. "omg i shall video tape this in case any cops beat the sht out of some dirtbag vandalizing other people's property."

My boy was telling me how one of his homegirls had a dude run up to her and punch in the face. :smh: who the **** does that? Dudes were just runnign around grabbing ******* and randomly decking people

Was is around 30th? I think my girl seen that and the was telling it was for no reason at all.

What happened to the days of the San Fran wine & cheese crowds at Giants & 9ers games? Damn...

Unless your a Dodger fan, how can you not like the Giants? They put on a clinic this post season from beginning to end. I honestly think this team was historic beyond measure for this modern era in what was accomplished this post season. Damn, it was great to see baseball being played like the Giants played it. Kudos to Boche too. One of the most unassuming mangers but he keeps his team going year in & year out since he's been there. He's also assembled a great coaching staff. Pitching coach Dave Righetti, might be the best in both leagues. The reclamation work he did with Bumgarner, Lincecum, & to a certain extent Zito is incredible...

I have a job interview at Redwood Shores at 10...Assuming I get done by 10:30-10:45, will I have trouble catching parts of the parade or am I @#$@$@ (since someone posted that it took him hours to get to SF from outside the city)? Missed the parade in 2010 cause of school :x Thinking about taking the BART from Millbrae since I know driving back to the city will be a lost cause at that time

Last edited:
I have a job interview at Redwood Shores at 10...Assuming I get done by 10:30-10:45, will I have trouble catching parts of the parade or am I @#$@$@ (since someone posted that it took him hours to get to SF from outside the city)? Missed the parade in 2010 cause of school :x Thinking about taking the BART from Millbrae since I know driving back to the city will be a lost cause at that time

I think you are ****** personally. I will be getting to SF around 7am....maybe earlier.

It will be ******ed hard to get to SF let alone a spot near the parade route after 8am.

As for your job interview - what field?

Back
Top Bottom