Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Hell was that?! Come on Timmy. Even Uribe was standing there with the 
indifferent.gif

That could have, and probably should have after that debacle, been much worse
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I have no idea what was going through Timmy's mind there, but thankfully we got a double play to get out of that inning. And it still wasn't easy. Uribe's throw had to be dug out by Huff.

I have no idea what was going through Timmy's mind there, but thankfully we got a double play to get out of that inning. And it still wasn't easy. Uribe's throw had to be dug out by Huff.

Don't know who to root for, I want Vlad to get his ring and the giants have not won since they left NY.

Don't know who to root for, I want Vlad to get his ring and the giants have not won since they left NY.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bkmac

As much as I love the Yankees, I love baseball in general. It really sucks when your team isn't in the Series, but you know you will watch anyway.
Same here.

Baseball First, Dodgers second.

Gametime
smokin.gif

Jeebus, can't defend you no more man.  The wolves are going to get you....
laugh.gif

I love watching the World Series, but it would be epic if my team were playing in it....1) Doyers 2)MLB.

Giants got away with one their, that inning could've been a disaster.  Timmy looks flustered out there.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bkmac

As much as I love the Yankees, I love baseball in general. It really sucks when your team isn't in the Series, but you know you will watch anyway.
Same here.

Baseball First, Dodgers second.

Gametime
smokin.gif

Jeebus, can't defend you no more man.  The wolves are going to get you....
laugh.gif

I love watching the World Series, but it would be epic if my team were playing in it....1) Doyers 2)MLB.

Giants got away with one their, that inning could've been a disaster.  Timmy looks flustered out there.

Back
Top Bottom