Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

ny cablevision customers can purchase the world series from mlb online and cablevision will knock off the 10 bucks off your bill
30t6p3b.gif

sucks that we cant see it here ......

ny cablevision customers can purchase the world series from mlb online and cablevision will knock off the 10 bucks off your bill
30t6p3b.gif

^WTH? You guys really dont get the World Series? Why?

Lets go Giants!!!! John Legend on the National Anthem? Love it. LETS GOOOOO!!!!

^WTH? You guys really dont get the World Series? Why?

Lets go Giants!!!! John Legend on the National Anthem? Love it. LETS GOOOOO!!!!

As much as I love the Yankees, I love baseball in general. It really sucks when your team isn't in the Series, but you know you will watch anyway.

This series really is a tossup IMO. Rangers are dominant, but I think the Giants can find ways to win.

I'm going to go with my gut and say Giants in 6. This should be a good series though to watch.

Bengie with the standing ovation. I didn't realize he was that liked by the Giants fans.

As much as I love the Yankees, I love baseball in general. It really sucks when your team isn't in the Series, but you know you will watch anyway.

This series really is a tossup IMO. Rangers are dominant, but I think the Giants can find ways to win.

I'm going to go with my gut and say Giants in 6. This should be a good series though to watch.

Bengie with the standing ovation. I didn't realize he was that liked by the Giants fans.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by onewearz

cablevision beefin with fox still
30t6p3b.gif

In theory, what would have happened had the Yankees beaten the Rangers?

we'd be blacked out still and i woulda burned every cablevision building to the ground

i think if the yanks were in it there'd be too much pressure to get a deal done. fox has been out since the 16th. jets play on fox on sunday, $*#+ better be done by then or im getting matches ......

Originally Posted by dland24

cablevision beefin with fox still
30t6p3b.gif

In theory, what would have happened had the Yankees beaten the Rangers?

we'd be blacked out still and i woulda burned every cablevision building to the ground

i think if the yanks were in it there'd be too much pressure to get a deal done. fox has been out since the 16th. jets play on fox on sunday, $*#+ better be done by then or im getting matches ......

30t6p3b.gif

What the hell? really?

that's horrible....

Get him Lincecum !

30t6p3b.gif

What the hell? really?

that's horrible....

Get him Lincecum !

Back
Top Bottom