Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I'd bomb Yankee stadium if Albert signed with NY.

roll.gif

Even as a Yankees fan, it would be weird as hell seeing Albert in pinstripes... unless he can pitch 7 innings for us, I don't care.

Just an amazing performance for Pujols last night, unreal.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Money talks. And going from any team other than the Yankees... TO the Yankees... automatically means going from a team happy to make the playoffs to a team EXPECTED to not only make the playoffs, but at least the ALCS... every year. Hard to say no to a boatload of cash for playing on a team expected to succeed every year.
FIRST B0RN:
I'd I'll bomb Yankee stadium if when Albert signed signs with NY.
*fixed*

And...

*reported... ... ... ... to feds*
your baseball knowledge lacks.  the cardinals are one of the greatest and storied  franchises in sports history.  they are not just happy to be there, expectations for world series are every year.  it obviously doesnt work out like that for anyone, no matter payroll.

they gotta resign him, right? just wouldnt be right seeing him break those milestones in another uniform.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

sick.gif
pujols

Dude is not human.
30t6p3b.gif

I think he'll take everything into account and stay with St. Louis. He's been to three World Series with this team and it's a historic franchise. Other teams may offer more money but outside of the Yankees no team competes for it like St. Louis. And they have a better pitching staff with an ace in the hole for next year. 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Pujols is the man , greatest player of my generation (20 years old)

ill make Tex move to DH no questions asked.

Pujols > Him. IDC how great his defense is Pujols is no slouch at first himself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
images

Don't disrespect the GOAT like that bruh. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Pujols is the man , greatest player of my generation (20 years old)

ill make Tex move to DH no questions asked.

Pujols > Him. IDC how great his defense is Pujols is no slouch at first himself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
images

Don't disrespect the GOAT like that bruh. 
30t6p3b.gif

Totally forgot about Bonds , good job MLB
30t6p3b.gif

I knew we'd lose tonight. Cards need to win tomorrow and wrap it up in game 6 in front of the home crowd.

I knew we'd lose tonight. Cards need to win tomorrow and wrap it up in game 6 in front of the home crowd.
Bats were Zzz last night
30t6p3b.gif
We have to have more than Berkman getting on base consistently. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Bats were Zzz last night
30t6p3b.gif
We have to have more than Berkman getting on base consistently. 
Holland was dialed in and we all know when a pitcher is in the zone offense is silenced. Tonights game is a must win for us and I just hope that Carp has his A game and the offense can get to Wilson.

hoping that CJ wakes up and pitches a good game tonight. Washington needs to talk to him like he did Holland.

Back
Top Bottom