Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

Damn I go downstairs to re up on snacks and this is STILL going?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I will say one thing. Having the MITB match go first does set up for the potential spoiler.........

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

at least hes doing all his songs and getting out the way now instead of doing one every few matches. pissing me off though, its been on for 40 mins and onlyhad 1 match. didnt pay 55 bucks to watch kid rock for a half an hour

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I will say one thing. Having the MITB match go first does set up for the potential spoiler.........

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*plugging ears*LALALALALALALALALALALA I don't want to hear it LOL.

I didn't read the spoiler so I still have no idea what you're talking about

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

They should put in the money in the bank match , if u win, u cant compete in it next year

Cm punk has been the ecw champ, the tag team champ, the ic champ, the world champ, he doesnt need to be in a damn money in the bank, and not after winning it last year

I was really going for Shelton this year, when he lost the US title to MVP last week, I though that was a sign that he was gonna make the transition frommid-card status to Main-Eventer.

sick.gif
@ Kid Rock's lackluster performance.

as i post that the divas make their way into the ring....LOL

i was wondering how they were gonna get the divas into the ring without 25 separate entrances.

I feel bad for the Divas to have to come out to Kid Rocks music and then seem interested also

Back
Top Bottom