**Official Wu- Block Thread (Album Dropping 11-27-12 UPDATED WITH TRACKLIST)**

Ghost and Sheek have finally given the Wu-Block album a release date of October 9 via eOne Music. Guests include Method Man, Raekwon, GZA, Masta Killah, Jadakiss and Styles P. You can catch them currently on tour. According to the press release:

Ghostface says, This is a unique street album combination like carnation milk with oatmeal. And a dash of cinammon. We got killing on lock. It’s like assisination day – nothing but darts being thrown. It’s like Batman and Robin ****. It’s real street sh*t for the fans. They’ve been thirstin’ for this.”

Sheek adds, “Other people trying to sell albums together. Those are radio albums. This **** is for the street. Wu-Block” mixes the rap style, lyrics, beats, imagery and ideology of the 9 member Wu-Tang clan with the flow, underground star power, hard hitting bars, street story telling and bass rattling sounds of D-Block.

http://rapradar.com/2012/08/20/wu-block-album-release-date/

1. Crack Spot Stories (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Raekwon & Jadakiss)
2. Pour Tha Martini (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Cappadonna)
3. Pull Tha Cars Out (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Method Man)
4. Guns For Life (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P)
5. Comin For Ya Head (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah, Styles P & Raekwon)
6. Cocaine Central (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Styles P)
7. Take Notice (Feat. Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch)
8. Drivin Round (Feat. Sheek Louch, Masta Killa, Gza & Erykah Badu)
9. Different Times Zones (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Inspectah Deck)
10. Stick up Kids (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Jadakiss)
11. All in Together (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch, Styles P & Jadakiss)
12. Do It Like Us (Feat. Sheek Louch, Ghostface Killah & Raekwon)
13. Stella (Feat. Ghostface Killah, Sheek Louch & Method Man)
14. Been Robbed (Feat. Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah)

Last edited:
Yawn tang... honestly tho they were hot in 94. if your 18 now you wern't even born then. Rappers should have a sell by date.

And people with the mindstate of 'lastyear' are one of the many reasons why so much disposable music is made today. If you have a large group of fans like him, why would you even bother to put effort is you music???

Anyway, finally. Been waiting for this for a long time. I'm not a Sheek fan, but Ghostface is my favorite rapper and will be instacopped.

Do not care for this...
then get the **** outta here ***** and go update Kreayshawns thread or something

Yawn tang... honestly tho they were hot in 94. if your 18 now you wern't even born then. Rappers should have a sell by date.
You don't speak for anybody but your lame ***...

I'm not having any Wu slander...nooooooooo...

looking forward to this though :pimp:

as well as Liquid Swords II, OB4CL III, Wu Tang Forever *******...**** what you heard :smokin

Last edited:
Sheek though...
grin.gif

Everybody else I'm cool with...
pimp.gif

At this point, I'd rather only hear Styles and the Wu. Sheek and Jada are both "meh" to me now.

Still should be good for some bangers though.

Sheek though...
grin.gif

Everybody else I'm cool with...
pimp.gif
Real talk! Why couldn't it be Ghost and Jada. Sheek is one of the worst rappers of all time. If he's a majority MC on this album it might make it a bad project. But Ghost always delivers so I can hope for the best.

You are ******ed.

Sheek ain't that bad guys :lol: I thought After Taxes and Walk Witt Me were both solid albums.

Same here about After Taxes :lol: That was dope but is also the only full length stuff I can take from him.

Intrigued. Hopefully it's a solid effort. I need some more new old school hip hop in my rotation

Back
Top Bottom