|==**Official X-Games 15 Thread**==|

VinMillerHearn58

formerly lakersreppa008
Is anyone watching X-Games right now? I haven't seen a thread on it so I was just wondering if anyone is tuning in. I don't really care much about theevents other than the Moto X Best Trick and the Big Air competitions. Just seeing these guys do what they do on their skateboards, bikes, and dirt bikes isjust amazing.

I dont know how they drop down on the mega ramp
58 degrees
eek.gif

did they ever give that Adam Taylor kid a score for that big air rail event?

The guy that did that double front-flip really got robbed
smh.gif

I still don't understand how the hell they can pull off a double back flip on a freaking dirt bike. Thats just insane, and something that I can NEVER fulloff or even try to pull it off

Here's Travis Pastrana's first attempt. This dude is freaking insane!
OHH!! I thought he got the 720.

Travis will be able to land that in attempt 2.

I love summer X-Games. I think alot of people sleep on it.

Pastrana is a nut for trying that 720 , I dont know how dude didnt break his tailbone of the front flip

I can't see dude comin out for another run, I thought I saw one of the medical dudes say he broke his back, not sure tho

eek.gif
@ that back flip attempt. Dude saved his landing though.
Pastrana is coming back for a 2nd try!

you big dummy:
smh.gif

In BMX Big Air? No he didn't. Did the same thing, twice. Boo to that. Once he frontflipped twice on the second one, I thought for sure hewould have thrown a trick out on the halfpipe to make it different and better than his first double-frontflip run, but... nope. Same exact thing.

lakersreppa008- you wouldn't mind making this the official X Games thread, would you? Instead of the X-Games MotoX Best Trick thread. If you wanted it tobe the X Games thread and I just misunderstood the title, my fault.

My favorite events are the SK8 Big Air, BMX Big Air, MotoX Rally, and Rally Car. I definitely wanted to catch the Big Air Rail Pipe or whatever it was called,but ah well.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

lakersreppa008- you wouldn't mind making this the official X Games thread, would you? Instead of the X-Games MotoX Best Trick thread. If you wanted it to be the X Games thread and I just misunderstood the title, my fault.

My favorite events are the SK8 Big Air, BMX Big Air, MotoX Rally, and Rally Car. I definitely wanted to catch the Big Air Rail Pipe or whatever it was called, but ah well.
No problem. I just changed the title.
You pretty much listed my favorite events. The Big Air Rail event was pretty dope. They did like a 20 minute session.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

you big dummy:
smh.gif
In BMX Big Air? No he didn't. Did the same thing, twice. Boo to that. Once he frontflipped twice on the second one, I thought for sure he would have thrown a trick out on the halfpipe to make it different and better than his first double-frontflip run, but... nope. Same exact thing.

I was actually referring to his score after the first time he landed it, but yeah I agree with you after he did it again.

Total snooze-fest, too many bails, especially with this emo-kid winning, Deegan was right, Blake shoulda won, 199 will show off the 720 on Nitro Circus now.

Back
Top Bottom