|==**Official X-Games 15 Thread**==|

jesus christ, I know i'm late but I just finished watching Jeremy Lusk fall to his death. Wow, i'm completely speechless.

Just saw the highlight of that double frontflip on the Mega Ramp.
eek.gif

Anyone have vid of the BMX rider that was paralyzed not too long ago? I saw something on ESPN and they just blacked out the crash.

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

Originally Posted by solesavage

jesus christ, I know i'm late but I just finished watching Jeremy Lusk fall to his death. Wow, i'm completely speechless.

vid?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
It happens at the 2:43 mark. Dude just didn't move at all after the crash.
R.I.P
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

Originally Posted by solesavage

vid?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
It happens at the 2:43 mark. Dude just didn't move at all after the crash.
R.I.P
frown.gif
damn
tired.gif

^
Yeah I remember when there was a post on that when it happened, really sad.

I'm looking forward to the skateboard street finals, pulling for P Rod

I like the X-games, but how are people supposed to become an x-gamer anymore? you can't practice half these events b/c you need these huge #!* ramps and%!%% now
laugh.gif
if you can't afford to goto woodward and %!%% you basically have no entry/exposure to get into it. it's quickly becoming a rich kidsdeal, which sucks given it's roots.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did this Big Air skateboarding event always have a rail?

What a disaster waiting to happen.
no - this is the first year of competition with it. it's actually less dangerous in a lot of ways, b/c I don't think they drop in from ashigh, and they don't get judged off that last huge pipe, that's just to slow them down.

in the other one they do a huge trick off the drop, then do another huge one off that 20 foot high thing
laugh.gif
that's where that guy fell from 30 feet andalmost died the other year.

Holy +#% !!!!

That would have been sick!!

I think he's gonna pull it off next time. I was like "ooohhhhhhhhhh +#% "
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You know, come to think of it, I feel like I remember thinking Dave Mirra was gay before I really knew what gay was, when I was maybe 9 or something.
laugh.gif

It's a shame that the biggest superstar in the X-Games community is such a toolbox (Pastrana).

I live about 15 minutes from Woodward... K-Rob comes through my store every once in awhile, anytime he does he always tips an entire case of red bull, of whichhe has about 15 cases on him at anytime in the back of his SUV
laugh.gif
good guy though.

Freestyle Moto X and BMX Freestyle Park is on right now on ABC. Then after those events skateboard park is going to start. Can't wait to see Eric Kostonand P-Rod rip it up. I don't want Ryan Sheckler to win gold again. I can't stand that dude.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Little by little im startin to like the x-games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Be4 i use to hate it....Im tryin to figure out errbody name

I would recommend you watch the events scheduled for today. They have TONS listed and all of them should be very entertaining. And if your into rally cars andstuff like that. They have that event tomorrow.

Here are the events that are on for today.
Moto X Freestyle Elimination
BMX Freestyle Park Final
Skateboard Street Men's Final
Moto X Super Moto Men's Final
(Events in BOLD are on ABC 3pm-6pm est)

BMX Freestyle Vert Final
Moto X Super X Men's & Women's Finals
Skateboard Vert Final
Moto X Freestyle Final
(These events are on ESPN 7:30pm-11pm est)

This year is so disappointing...

-Judges robbing people
In the rail jam, BMX big air, Moto x best trick.

-Moto X best trick was super lame this year(Travis did his thing)
Watts couldn't take the pressure, Loza doing the same trick, Bilko not winning.

-My dude did a double front flip and didn't get one metal
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

-Robbie Renner got robbed in step-up ...Carmichael crashed... you lose no co-metals
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom