**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Good Game Thaqyntessence/PHI
yeah man. how u kno my NT sn haha? yea man i was handing the ball over to u like crazy and couldn't get my shot settled
grin.gif
. ain't gonna lie i was nervous (all these damn NT rules had me
sick.gif
sometimes wen i thought bout doin things) the whole game which messed up my playbut oh well i'll get used to it. i bet u were
eek.gif
wen I popped those 3sat the end
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Thaqyntessence - What will it take to get GWallace and Z-Bo? I'm the Bobcats, send me an offer for those two please..

it's gonna take Durant
happy.gif
haha.

haha got to love that autopick. nah young is a underrated beast in this game if used correctly and I'm pretty used to his shot, so imma pass. nice offertho.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Good Game Thaqyntessence/PHI
yeah man. how u kno my NT sn haha? yea man i was handing the ball over to u like crazy and couldn't get my shot settled
grin.gif
. ain't gonna lie i was nervous (all these damn NT rules had me
sick.gif
sometimes wen i thought bout doin things) the whole game which messed up my play but oh well i'll get used to it. i bet u were
eek.gif
wen I popped those 3s at the end
roll.gif

lol it wasn't nothin that had the boy shook or nothin... but yea I agree the NT rules had me takin mid ranges that usually i don't do. but yea i'mtryna get used to it too which is what the customs are for, but yea good game and let me know when u want ya rematch.

possible trades i'm thinking. Bulls: G Wall for T mac. Grizzlies: G Wall for VC or Young for Rashard. Knicks: Z Bo or G Wall for Pierce. OKC: Millerfor Jennings. Spurs
laugh.gif
at you refusing to trade like 5 or 6 players. arenas for chauncey though.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

possible trades i'm thinking. Bulls: G Wall for T mac. Grizzlies: G Wall for VC or Young for Rashard. Knicks: Z Bo or G Wall for Pierce. OKC: Miller for Jennings. Spurs
laugh.gif
at you refusing to trade like 5 or 6 players. arenas for chauncey though.

Hahaha hey I'm just trying to save everyone some time before they send me a trade for one of my untouchables.

No deal on that Nelson Billups trade. I would much rather have him than Nelson.

Nobody tryna get a custom? Damn its all good tho ima watch the cavs. i might hop on at halftime. GO CAVS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom