**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Brandon3000
loving your dedication to the league bruh !!!

Thunder 3-0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO RITCH IM TIRED OF PLAYING YOU!!!.. i swear every game we play is so crunch down to the last "shot" Granger with the half court heave !!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome game.

I don't like playing you either! Hahaha. That was a real good game. None of my dudes could hit a shot down the stretch when it mattered though.

That's a pretty cheap win for you for you to let me shoot with LeBron, manually control Marion, run him down court, get therebound, and give him a full court pass to bring it to 3 or 1 whatever it was.

If you feel good about that then good win I guess.
grin.gif

Ummm its your suppose ot play 1v1 defense so i manually controlled marion.
and that was one of my defense tactics yes... to let lebron shoot 3's. and the reason i did that it was cuz 1:30 left on game.
u lost. stop crying

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Ummm its your suppose ot play 1v1 defense so i manually controlled marion.
and that was one of my defense tactics yes... to let lebron shoot 3's. and the reason i did that it was cuz 1:30 left on game.
u lost. stop crying

eek.gif

Hmm, I don't feel any streams of water coming down my cheek so sorry I'm not crying. I'm just pointing out that you cherrypicked and you just admitted it. If I did the same thing when I was down you would be the one "crying."

See this is why when ever Crag would start a league you would have to beg him to get in because we all knew you would always try to pull stupid crap or justgive up when you weren't winning.

Edit: I wonder what kind of article Brandon is going to write about this.
laugh.gif

dude, i dont think you should be complaining about that. you decided to take the 3 with LEBRON, his clutch rating in this game is probably only second toKobes. Another thing, when you decide to shoot long 3s, you better make sure someone is helping out in the back court cause the defender is suppost to run outfor an easy transition bucket.

sounds like sour grapes to me.

Not really sour or anything at all. I really don't care. It's just a cheap way to get a easy two points when it is so easy todo in this game. I don't think you are getting what I am saying what he did. I shoot and he immediately runs down court for the easy pass. He was alreadyat the other freethow line by the time he got the pass. If you want to justify that as fair and not an exploit of the game then fine. Then that means everyonecan do that since its not cheating.

Oh yeah and its not like it was a deeeeep three or anything like that.
laugh.gif

And sorry I would play put I just packed my 360 to take to Houston tomorrow since I have to go over there and baby sit my little brother this weekend. I'll be on all weekend at most of hours of the day. Hope I can get a lot of games in.

Back
Top Bottom