**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Yo I don't know about the rest of yall but I work. So hopefully we can get this going cuz Im sure we all have schedules. Never been in one of these leaguesbut if i miss the draft, im not playing you kno. one of those "computer had to pick for you" deals

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Yo I don't know about the rest of yall but I work. So hopefully we can get this going cuz Im sure we all have schedules. Never been in one of these leagues but if i miss the draft, im not playing you kno. one of those "computer had to pick for you" deals

we schedule the draft when its convienient for everybody. plus we predraft on here so we know at least the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. you have to pick theplayer you post on here. plus you can prerank your players in the draft so yore pretty much guaranteed to get who you want

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

how do you sign up once you got the info?

jhbhbl.jpg

2i1foex.jpg

iof1jo.jpg

6iy9s8.jpg

xda3py.jpg

24oacck.jpg

5 MORE SPOTS LEFT

lol NT'ers always want it more when its less spots. This should fill it up pretty quick! haha

It's okay someone took my team, Nore
nerd.gif

I always stay with the Bulls because of their crazy mascot.
laugh.gif

Oh well, hopefully I get a good first draft pick spot this time unlike other times
smh.gif

Always get robbed.

how the hell you get that MJ background
eek.gif
?!?! you can sign up to play against xbl people on PC? since when?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i hate u with a passion right now

roll.gif

it doesnt even really matter what team you pick. its a fantasy draft. so you're basically just picking jerseys. and my bad rafool. i just picked a squad inever used before.

yo I hope y'all actually play simulated basketball and don't just chuck with your superstar
yeah this is a sim league like always.

i looked through the list of leagues all through the N's and didn't see NT2010.
ill send you an invite.

yo I hope y'all actually play simulated basketball and don't just chuck with your superstar

i hate that. I lost to a guy yesterday that went nuts with Dwight Howard who just dunked 20x in the paint..

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

i hate that. I lost to a guy yesterday that went nuts with Dwight Howard who just dunked 20x in the paint..
Like Lebron putting up 90% of the teams points.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom