**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by Rafool

Jretro join yet?
nerd.gif

Guys make sure to link your GT with 2ksports site. It will make things easier when trying to get games in.

Looks like they fixed it so I was able to link my GT yesterday.
how do you link it?

Originally Posted by So Authentic

+@%#$% taking their jolly %++ time to sign up. smh.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I know i messaged like 5 people with the password. Im bout to get on 2K and recruit

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Jretro join yet?
nerd.gif

Guys make sure to link your GT with 2ksports site. It will make things easier when trying to get games in.

Looks like they fixed it so I was able to link my GT yesterday.
how do you link it?
Make a 2sports account then go to edit your account and then go to link gamertag.

ayo rafool can i please get the knicks tho i wanna run around in msg && I dont want boston anymore

Linked my account and sent friend requests to everyone in the league... now if just gotta learn how to change this ugly %%# avatar pic

wtd6xd.png

I mean look at that face... hairline...

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

ayo rafool can i please get the knicks tho i wanna run around in msg && I dont want boston anymore

it doesnt matter man... its just a jersey. you got who you got. ill officially make the league 14 people. when is everybody cool to draft?

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Right now!

doesnt work that way unfortunately. you have to wait 24 hours after you schedule the draft. so say if i scheduled it at 8 30 now. it would take place tomorrowat 8 30. plus we need to give people time to prerank their players.

when does this start? cause i got finals this week and im trying not to play that much, plus i need to reup on xbox live

Back
Top Bottom