**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by So Authentic

follow the rules. period. did i do it on the fast break? no. if the rules say dont do it, dont do it. yall dudes seem to have a hard time understanding this... there are no loopholes, you cant do it sometimes or whenever you really need to. its not negotiable...

I don't get how it's "non negotiable", I thought you said don't play "off ball" defense. you were switching players each time Ipassed the ball. Then u get gassed up and write a story about ya OWN win. Funny, but kinda lame. I tried to contribute by writing about OTHERS story. Ididn't hop on there and brag when I beat u yesterday.

Beyond that like I said Mamba cheesed with Roy the entire game and there's no reset. I understand if thats ya star player but I'm actually tryna play"the rules" yall set like no full court press unless u down by 10, run plays, mid range jumpers and all that and I'm takin L's and goin icecold. I'll prolly catch the next league when the rules are actually set and "non negotiable" or when everyone can just play without rules. Plusit look like half the people that signed up not even playin.

but yea yall worst than the admin on NT, yall gon reset the games u lose and then try to give me strikes like I'm back in high school or somethin? #%!#%wack.

brandon i think your over reacting a bit bro If someone doesnt follow the rules ie chucking do it right back I ended up with a L because of it. Not everyone isgoing to comply with the rules

Gud game bulls, Paul is NO JOKE tho! I was over here sh**ing bricks thinking about what was gonna happen after those missed free throws

so you quitting fam? and didnt you tell me i gotta take my lumps when you posted that article talking smack?
laugh.gif
youre overreacting... you just gotta get usedto the gameplay playing sim. my first league i had LA and i lost like 8 straight... just play ya games man.. youll start whooping %%! eventually.

and yeah GG. paul kept me in it
pimp.gif
i ruined the last possession smh
smh.gif
im gonna have no voice tomorrow from me screaming at the tv
laugh.gif

Brandon i agree with you dawg. So Authentic, fam your hella lame. accept ur defeat like man. Your just mad cuz u couldnt hit that WIDE OPEN 3 WITH HAMILTON.What happens if u did hit that 3 with Hamilton. YOu be all up on my face. You wouldnt even THINK about resetting this game.
just cuz you lost a game u just dont #%!*!%! reset it. thanx for the waste of time

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

do u have a extra guard or forward your willing to trade bulls
I have Conley....
nerd.gif

He's pretty good.

Rondo up on the block btw....I need a point guard that can shoot the three.

Anyone.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Brandon i agree with you dawg. So Authentic, fam your hella lame. accept ur defeat like man. Your just mad cuz u couldnt hit that WIDE OPEN 3 WITH HAMILTON. What happens if u did hit that 3 with Hamilton. YOu be all up on my face. You wouldnt even THINK about resetting this game.
just cuz you lost a game u just dont #%!*!%! reset it. thanx for the waste of time

yeah man Authentic chill out. don't get all heated when the rules aren't 100% effective. nobody jumps all over you when it takes you till halftime towalk the ball past halfcourt, which could be seen as milking the clock, so no need to get mad when you getting worked. just step up your game. the league isfor fun. we're not playing for $ and you over stressing these rules takes the fun out of the game.

gg GULLY. damn man you don't know how tough of D I was playing just to keep Jennings under control because I knew he could blow up any second..

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

gg GULLY. damn man you don't know how tough of D I was playing just to keep Jennings under control because I knew he could blow up any second..
yo man you played crazy defense you held granger under 10 points shooting like 15% from the field... great game .. the 3 pointer he hit wen thegame was tied was HUGE!!!

I don't think Jennings can ever do what he did to me last time.
laugh.gif

I know most of you guys are on the west coast time....sooo....I'll get on when the Colts game is over later tonight.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

yo man you played crazy defense you held granger under 10 points shooting like 15% from the field... great game .. the 3 pointer he hit wen the game was tied was HUGE!!!

thanks and yeah that was super competitive. of course the one time I leave him alone he drains it lol. RETROROD I'm down to run right now.

RETROROD replied a min before you lol, if you wanna run after I should be down..

BTW I just realized we combined for 3/30 from behind the arc hahaha.

RETROROD replied a min before you lol, if you wanna run after I should be down..

BTW I just realized we combined for 3/30 from behind the arc hahaha.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back