Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

CLuTcH 713 said that we're only trying to have people that actually paid for Elite, because we believe that that's the only way you're actually considered a clan member.
Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

CLuTcH 713 said that we're only trying to have people that actually paid for Elite, because we believe that that's the only way you're actually considered a clan member.
Correct me, if I'm wrong.
that would make no sense, i'm not aware of any limit of members allowed in a clan. i think people who dont have premium elite can still help earn xp for the clan

I'm not sure if Non paying customers can join a clan. I may be wrong. BUT, I sent out more invites just now. They may take a while to show up.
EDIT: My mistake, Anybody can join the Clan. ONLY Elite premium customers can level up the clan. 

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I wish Elite come out with a app.
In the works.
6panps.png

if anyone is considering paying for premium elite, they should do it before the end of the Nov. 30th because you can receive founder status.
Founders receive the following perks:
  • an exclusive title in Modern Warfare 3: a green Elite logo
  • an exclusive emblem in Modern Warfare 3: a silver skull
  • an exclusive weapon camo in Modern Wafare 3: Winter, a snow woodland camo, available on all guns as soon as they're unlocked
  • a private discussion group in the Elite Connect section
  • a green skull icon and background image for your profile that you can't get anywhere else
  • 500 clan XP to help your clan level up faster, and therefore unlock more goodies for everyone in it
  • exclusive competitions & prizes that only Founders can enter
We reached level 5!
The current rewards for leveling up your clan are:
Level 1
-     Clan Challenges
-     Clan Operations (Coming Soon)
-     Roster
-     Feed
-     Leaderboard
-     Clan Background Pack 1
Level 3
-     Clan Background Pack 2
Level 5
-     Clan MW3 Title 1
-     Clan Emblem Generator
-     Clan Motto on MW3 Title
Level 7
-     Emblem Generator Pack 2
Level 10
-     2 Hours of Double XP
-     Clan Background Pack 3
-     Gold Clan Tag
Level 12
-     Emblem Generator Pack 3
Level 15
-     Clan MW3 Title 2
-     Emblem Generator Pack 4
Level 18
-     Clan Background Pack 4
Level 20
-     4 hours of Double XP
-     Emblem Generator Pack 5
Level 23
-     Clan Background Pack 5
Level 25
-     Clan Background Pack 6
Level 30
-     Clan MW3 Title 3
-     6 Hours of Double XP
-     Emblem Generator Pack 7
Level 33
-     Clan Background Pack 7
Level 35
-     Clan Background Pack 8
Level 40
-     Clan MW3 Title 4
-     8 Hours of Double XP
-     Emblem Generator Pack 9
Level 45
-     Clan Background Pack 9
Level 48
-     Clan Background Pack 10
Level 50
-     MW3 Prestige Token
-     Clan MW3 Title 5
-     24 Hours of Double XP

What should the Title say, "NKETLK". I have "COME AT ME BRO" on it for now, lol. Let me know fellas. 14 characters.

Finally got in there. Curious about how we go about enlisting in operations and leveling up the clan. Level 6 is looking good.

Did not know about this feature for MW3. Pretty cool. I see I have a pending invite (distinct101) but can't find it anywhere (looked at xbl messages and CODelite). Could you please resend it Clutch713 because I want part of this. Thanks!

iMcneilly
- iWhipMyHeadovv - WhatDatMoufDO

haven't pulled the trigger on elite yet...im considering it doe. but my GT is there if guys want to run.

Sent out more Invites.
Waiting on some of you to accept my Xbox Live Friend Request so I can get some invites sent out to you.

Distinct 101- I deleted the first invite and just sent out a 2nd one. Let me know if you get it or not.

Whoever is really great at creating Emblems, HIT ME UP. It's sort of similar to the Black Ops emblem creator. I can promote ONE person to become a leader. That person can create the Emblem on the Elite website because my Emblem I created sucked. lol

yo Clutch, send me an invite. GT: SwoopaTroopa I just tried sending you a friend request but your list is full.

yo clutch, you dont need to add ppl to your xbox friends list to send out clan invites. you can just add them to your "tracked players" list in elite and then send the invites that way.http://
ELITE Clans FAQ
https://activision.custhe...td_adp.php?p_faqid=78863

also, we can view clan members in the in-game friends list(when you press Y) and scroll right. so we dont need to add each other to the actual xbox friends list
if anyone is still thinking about paying for premium elite, they should do so before midnight tonight because it's the last day to get founder status(500xp to clan and other goodies)

I feel like an idiot,
laugh.gif
but for the other people "not" receiving invites, [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]go to the actual website[/color] and log in from there to see the invite. I was going crazy trying to find the invite on XBL messages and XBL elite app.
embarassed.gif

Anyway whats the custom clan tag? I only see the custom clan title (the COME AT ME BRO w/wolverine or freddy claws background
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by MAKITA

I haven't received that invite as of yet.

Don't know what's going on.
What's your GT?

Everybody that posted in this thread should have an invite, EXCEPT "Thebasedg0d" & ShotsRangOut. I was having issues finding your accounts on ELITE.
30t6p3b.gif
I will try again tomorrow.

The Full Clan operations are not fully unlocked yet. So the only way we can get Clan XP for now, is for founders to join.

AND Shout out to MECKS for making the Emblem.

Back
Top Bottom