Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

Fraij what did you offer? I was busy playing Halo so I couldn't check
laugh.gif

And where's the dude with the chiefs at?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Fraij what did you offer? I was busy playing Halo so I couldn't check
laugh.gif

And where's the dude with the chiefs at?
It was Ryan Pickett and Flynn or Brohm for Kolb and your 3rd string DT Laws.

Why do you want Kolb?
laugh.gif
I thought you had Rodgers. I'll check the ratings of the players when I get online.

And AgentPD where you at? I'm tryna get my game in soon
nerd.gif

lost 20-17 to the steelers... horrible game I had a too many fumbles and somehow they won the fight for the fumble thing. most ridiculous game I've playedyet

Man I had a close one with the Bills was down 17-0 early off of a pick 6 from Drew Brees cause my WR slipped in the rain and my secondary was horrible. Ibounced back though and right before the half hit a 56 yd bomb to The President for a TD to cut it to 17-14 at the half. Brees fumbled again in the 4th puttingme down 27-21 but I hit Bush on an out route and he took it to the house 45 yds for the go ahead score 28-27 with just under a min left.

I should not have traded for Jamracus Russel. Howard-Bey drops balls like no other too. He still put in work though. Beat the lions

Jamarcus is a compost heap of a QB in this game
roll.gif
... i used them the other day and DHB was WIDE OPEN down the field and i threw the ball up from in thepocket with no pressure and not even pressing foward on the left stick... dude over threw him by about 12 yards
indifferent.gif

Whats the story with salary cap and stuff like that in this league??? is there Free Agency?? I dont see any contract info on here.

Aaron Rodgers is now your single game Passing Yards leader (571) and also your single game Passing Touchdowns leader (7) after throwing 26-31 vs the rams
pimp.gif

Thats ok ...ADP is the single game rushing leader
grin.gif

I don't remember how many... 340-350

PS

I'm in a ranked match up 28-0 and have the ball and dude wont accept mercy... I hate when people do that

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Well assuming it doesn't just let you trade whoever...then it shouldn't be a problem...

What the hell is Andre Johnson doing on the Lions btw?!?!?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Dude traded for Calvin Johnson
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Calvin Johnson >>> Jesus himself
pimp.gif

Also Stafford >>> Schaub
pimp.gif

Dont let ratings fool ya...

Check the Week 1 box score and then check week 3
glasses.gif

Anyways those Adrian Peterson and Aaron Rodgers performances is ok
grin.gif

2z52o1x.jpg

pimp.gif

Anyways [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AIRMAXIN[/color], he plays as the Titans sent me a couple of invites yesterday afternoon and hesaid we couldnt connect???
Usually when that happens there are some posts in the thread or more attempts to make the game happen...
Just brining it up because he didnt bring it up here and the week was simmed and my team lost
ohwell.gif
I couldnt post yesterday
frown.gif

week 2 game btw

And [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cragmatic[/color] this is my new screenname....
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TJacks12[/color]----Check your trades and also sidenote let me know who you want for DeMarcus Ware
smile.gif

Don't get banned again you fool! You've been banned like 10 times
roll.gif

Sorry for simming it man

Who did he give up for these guys???

I hope the game wasnt letting anyone be traded for anyone.......

and who is that anyway??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom