Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

You want us to wait to play our week 2 games or can we play right after you advance? And Mamba where you at? I'm tryna play the week 2 game
nerd.gif

Well assuming it doesn't just let you trade whoever...then it shouldn't be a problem...

What the hell is Andre Johnson doing on the Lions btw?!?!?

we should test the trading... cause uhh... i have devin hester now
laugh.gif
... traded for James Jones, they were both 73 rating though.

Yeah.. I might have to change it so we can't trade with the CPU

I dont thinkthey can decline a trade....
roll.gif

Not really liking playing with the accelerated clock on... even just on 15 seconds

Guys lets take a vote.. who wants it on and who wants it off?

Whew... almost lost to the new look lions

But my D came up big in the 4th ... 2 pick 6's

As far as trades go... I made it so we can't trade with CPU

If you want to trade with a CPU team we can take a vote on NT if its a fair trade

Oh well no wonder my trades weren't going through. I say yes to the accelerated clock and yes to the computer trading except with a league vote so it'sfair.

Our game just ended in a freaking TIE!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Matt Flynn is hot garbage... not even close on 2 WIDEEEEEEEE OPENNNNNNN throws... resulting in INT's and me having to run and throw dump off passes andputting Brian Brohm back in the game.

I need rodgers back NOW...

And OMG at that missed FG return by hester... freaking Graham misses the tackle but he RUNS OUT OF BOUNDS?????????????????? that was the W right there... smfh

gg Bengals

SMH...dominated the entire game only to lose it at the end...so frustrating, I really need a new controller.

Whoa whoa whoa....

I just lost becasue of that accelerated clock. Seriously take that off or im out.

I had 2 possesions in the first half maybe 5 possesions in the whole game. How are you supposed to score?

I lost 10-7. Once your down you are rushed the whole game.

Im about to rant. I finished the game in 10 minutes. I had one possesion in the first qauter.

I dont think this accelerated clock is meant for 5 minute qaurters. especially 25 seconds accelerated clock.

Im not blackmailing or being a sore loser but its not even fun. Stats arent realistic.

Either turn it off or make the qaurters 8-9 minutes. I dont even wanna go back to my xbox and look at the game recap to turn it off. Im that pissed off rightnow. I lost to the CPU as the RAMS. F that

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Whoa whoa whoa....

I just lost becasue of that accelerated clock. Seriously take that off or im out.

I had 2 possesions in the first half maybe 5 possesions in the whole game. How are you supposed to score?

I lost 10-7. Once your down you are rushed the whole game.

Im about to rant. I finished the game in 10 minutes. I had one possesion in the first qauter.

I dont think this accelerated clock is meant for 5 minute qaurters. especially 25 seconds accelerated clock.

Im not blackmailing or being a sore loser but its not even fun. Stats arent realistic.

Either turn it off or make the qaurters 8-9 minutes. I dont even wanna go back to my xbox and look at the game recap to turn it off. Im that pissed off right now. I lost to the CPU as the RAMS. F that
5 possessions? That's actually a decent amount especially for a 5 min game. Maybe it's just your offense but I can score with ease on thecomputer with accelerated clock. If you're gonna quit the league though... then I guess just take the accelerated clock off.

I have to agree with JEhlers, accelerated clock should only be used if there are qtrs longer than 5 min, otherwise it makes the game way shorter.

I had 5 possesions cause of turnovers. If i didnt force two fumbles i woulda had 3.
3 chances to score in a game just isnt enough. I cant rely on turnovers to win the game.

Im not even trying to be like that though saying change it or i quit. Honestly though its so unrealistic i might as well go play NFL BLITZ. Its just not funplaying like this

Does 25 sec accelerated clock run it down TO 25 seconds or does it run OFF 25 seconds from the clock??

either way im trying to have at least 20 seconds on the clock when i break the huddle.

mad.gif

Just played a ranked game against the biggest cheeser ever

I go up by 3 with a minute left and he has NO time outs...I don't stop him and we go to OT

I get the ball to the 31st and its 4th down.. kick a FG with the power all the way up and miss....
mad.gif

Anyone got a back up QB they wanna send my way? In return youll get Matt Flynn and a backup

I just need a QB with decent accuracy rated above 65
laugh.gif

Help me out

Back
Top Bottom