Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alright Fraj you can take GB

I'm gonna go watch a movie..come back in a bit.. and try to figure everything out. Unless you are a 2k9 league regular or Madden tourney regular..you can only get on the waiting list.

Theres a handful of people I know I can count on to play through a league
On whatt i just said GB on the first page and they werent taken. They werent listed above as a team chosen at least...

ahhhh you 2 duke it out
roll.gif
play a game when Madden comes out... both play with GB... and whoever wins gets them!

And PacMan I know you'd be reliable but I'm trying not to kick too many people out.. but probably am going to put you in for sure..so no worries

I already said the Saints on page 1 and in certified's thread.

F it i might just make my own Fantasy League...

Idk why im one of the few people who would think thats fun.

Thats if i lose to Fraij
laugh.gif

How long would it take to do a fantasy draft though, like at least 2 hours, but I think you can do it on CPU...it could be interesting.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I have no idea, but ik in the 2k9 leagues drafting was the best part.

If its a full 32 teams IE the cpu drafts too... than yeah maybe we could do that... but otherwise people's teams would be too stacked

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I have no idea, but ik in the 2k9 leagues drafting was the best part.

If its a full 32 teams IE the cpu drafts too... than yeah maybe we could do that... but otherwise people's teams would be too stacked
True.

can wait for everybody to get there's so we all can hop on.

hopefully the Vick update will be ready by this weekend im lookin to scoop him up
glasses.gif

but either way this will be
pimp.gif

Yeah, if we do a fantasy draft the teams will be a little too cheap, but I'm fine with whatever fantasy draft or not
laugh.gif

Forget a wait list, let's just start a second franchise. There should be enough of us to go around.

Can't believe I had the game since Saturday and didn't see these threads.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Forget a wait list, let's just start a second franchise. There should be enough of us to go around.

Can't believe I had the game since Saturday and didn't see these threads.
frown.gif
lets get it
pats
GT Prolific Tre
pimp.gif

well i have the game now so hit me up

GT: Pac Man 850

gimmie the Eagles

Back to this Fantasy Draft idea...

I guess you can draft right through your computer.
The whole league is set up on a website.

At least thats what it looks like in the IGN madden review. Specifically said drafting through computer.

Im thinking the draft idea would be alot more convenient that way.

So, fantasy draft it is? I'm fine with that, but if we do have a fantasy draft I think people need to switch teams so there's 4 full conferences.

Well im not speaking for everybody by that statement but i think a fantasy draft would be cool.

Drafting is always fun.

There seems to be mixed opinions on drafting or not. So i think the only way to really see, is make a normal team franchise, and a fantasy franchise.

Drafting is definitely fun, but it kinda takes out the 'Franchise' part of the franchise if you get what I mean. Yeah that really is the only way...but a fantasy draft would definitely make the scheduling easier because the teams you pick doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom