Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

At least he wasn't rocket catching... playing against the first guy ever in 10 to do it against me... SOOOOO annoying....

You guys havent seen the greatest show on turf until you seen me with the saints.

Michael Vick
Deangelo Williams
Reggie Bush
Marcus Colston
Greg Jennings

My 3-4 D is straight too.

had 3 picks and one FF

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

At least he wasn't rocket catching... playing against the first guy ever in 10 to do it against me... SOOOOO annoying....

oh he was with calvin johnson lol

lmao this game was too funny....dude you suck so bad it's ridiculous... you can kick me i dont even care i didnt even do the draft cuz i know this jointaint even gonna last...but message to whoever just got debacled....get rid of madden...its not for you. Go get wii fit homie. edit: never went for it on 4th& whatever on my side of the 50 so quit lying. Dude i know this is NT and you play madden for fun or whatever.....NO... you need to step ya madden IQ gameup scramz get that family play poppin or something. The stuff you were doing makes me question if you suffer from some mental disability

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

You guys havent seen the greatest show on turf until you seen me with the saints.

Michael Vick
Deangelo Williams
Reggie Bush
Marcus Colston
Greg Jennings

had 3 picks and one FF
McNabb
LT
Randy Moss
Percy Harvin
Desean Jackson

may be better

Why did you take Vick with like your 3rd or 4th pick overall
laugh.gif

I thought they took out rocket catching was taken out after 07.
Or was that jet packing...I was soo damm good at jet packing.

Rocket catching doesn't really work...he drops all his passes when he does it

Whats Jetpacking??!! ha ha

and LMAO at AirMAx... dude never admits to cheesing... what a lame he will not be getting in another league with me again, 2k or Madden

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Michael Vick
Deangelo Williams
Reggie Bush
Marcus Colston
Greg Jennings

had 3 picks and one FF
McNabb
LT
Randy Moss
Percy Harvin
Desean Jackson

may be better

Why did you take Vick with like your 3rd or 4th pick overall
laugh.gif
Vick is soo much better then his rating i aint kidding.
Im gonna have two 1000 yard rushers
while hes a 3000 yard passer
while bush will be a 1000 yard reciever

ive got it all planned out
laugh.gif

Jennings and Colston of course will be doing there thing.
And my lineup is better.

Let's see

McNabb>Vick
LT=DeAngelo
Randy>Colston
Desean=Reggie
Jennings>Percy

So yeah, I'm still better
laugh.gif

And theres no doubt in my mind this league will last..

Smoke has been very reliable so far, Jehlers, Mamba, Certified are all reliable

All play straight up too... we should be fine

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Rocket catching doesn't really work...he drops all his passes when he does it

Whats Jetpacking??!! ha ha

and LMAO at AirMAx... dude never admits to cheesing... what a lame he will not be getting in another league with me again, 2k or Madden

Cheesing is a word bums made to make up for their lack of knowledge on how to stop certain things. You really think they would put out a game where certainthings are virtually unstoppable? C'mon now....

this dude plays so realistic...right sayin I'm lyin? haha I can't wait to upload these 5 videos of you going for it on fourth and doing a fake fieldgoal? smh plus you squibbed it on 2 kickoffs that weren't even necessary

Like i said i didnt really care either way...drafted my first 2 guys and went out....I thought this would be fun and competitive...no point in playing in afranchise where everyone sucks...

Guys... you got it all wrong. The greatest show on the turf lies here in Atlanta.

Brady (God) > ______
Willy Nilly Parker
Brandon "I need a quarterback" Marshall
Dwayne Bowe
Hester (The Disciple)

laugh.gif
Can't wait for this league to start going.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

this dude plays so realistic...right sayin I'm lyin? haha I can't wait to upload these 5 videos of you going for it on fourth and doing a fake field goal? smh plus you squibbed it on 2 kickoffs that weren't even necessary

lmao because you suck! thats what you dont understand! YOU ARE HORRIBLE! I honestly believe if my kicker was my Qb he would throw for 300+ yards please uploadthe vids PLEASE to show the site how BAD you are

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Like i said i didnt really care either way...drafted my first 2 guys and went out....I thought this would be fun and competitive...no point in playing in a franchise where everyone sucks...
laugh.gif
Comon dude you really gonna be like that? You can saythat other dude sucks but not EVERYONE.

im saying like i already know most of the people in this league are bums......i thought there would be a good 2 or 3 guys to keep it competitive....thoughtwrong. If i beat someone with a fantasy team where i only picked 2 people by 40+ somethings wrong...

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

this dude plays so realistic...right sayin I'm lyin? haha I can't wait to upload these 5 videos of you going for it on fourth and doing a fake field goal? smh plus you squibbed it on 2 kickoffs that weren't even necessary

lmao because you suck! thats what you dont understand! YOU ARE HORRIBLE! I honestly believe if my kicker was my Qb he would throw for 300+ yards please upload the vids PLEASE to show the site how BAD you are
eek.gif
roll.gif

And airmaxin I've played you online before. I think you know damn well that that dude doesn't represent the entire league.

Just ignore him... dude did the same stuff in the 2k9 league... he's a joke to anyone who wants to run a sim league.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Let's see

McNabb>Vick
LT=DeAngelo
Randy>Colston
Desean=Reggie
Jennings>Percy

So yeah, I'm still better
laugh.gif
Im better in diffrent ways. More exciting ways.
Mcnabb cant bust a 50 yard TD run at anytime like Vick
Deangelo is sooo much better then LT
Colston is Jesus but Randy is the GOAT so you got me there
Bush is Bush...its freaking Reggie Bush. Idc about real life, in this game Bush>Desean

idk what i said in my first post but i have the most exciting show on turf. Key word exciting

LOL it's funny though...every single game AirMaxin plays in he gets called out for cheesing...NCAA, 2K, and now Madden and I think this happened last yeartoo if I'm not mistaken. There's a difference between being good and just exploiting stuff in games, you seem to be the latter.

Not to mention quitting when you lose I believe in NCAA and 2K.

Back
Top Bottom