Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

Well, i dont think theres anything wrong with Wildcat. Cause im gonna be using that. Not OD but i use it. How cant you with Deangelo Bush and Vick

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Well, i dont think theres anything wrong with Wildcat. Cause im gonna be using that. Not OD but i use it. How cant you with Deangelo Bush and Vick
me either but the same play from the formation every time?

So who's gonna be that dudes replacement? Fraij where you at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LOL it's funny though...every single game AirMaxin plays in he gets called out for cheesing...NCAA, 2K, and now Madden and I think this happened last year too if I'm not mistaken. There's a difference between being good and just exploiting stuff in games, you seem to be the latter.

Not to mention quitting when you lose I believe in NCAA and 2K.

who the !*$+ are you? I dont lose in football games..i swear people like you are the most stupid people to talk to when it comes to sports games. If im doingsomething and you just gettin owned like a $#*@@ them im gonna keep doing it. Blame yourself for being crappy. If u have a 4'11 CB on Calvin Johnson imgoin to him everyplay until u take im out the game. Step your sports knowledge up. I love how you SN is Mamba MVP.....i bet you dont think Kobe is a cheeser?Do you $#*@@? 81 points in a game is cheesy as hell isnt it?

I can post where I want scrub. Why are you posting in here!?!? didn't i tell yo garbage %@+ to go get a wii fit!?!? Further proof of how bad you are iconverted that Fake FG while you were in a regular Dime defense... edit: I honestly feel YOU should be replaced for being so bad

why!?! After realizing how bad you were i just wanted to see how many points i can pile on. Honestly you really got shafted by EA.....you wasted 60+ bucks onthis game.

I can actually picture you looking like your avy after the 3rd qtr...just threw that face on and hopped on NT to complain

roll.gif

AirMax has gotta be a ******ed 15 year old. I've never seen someone get so defensive about their style of play. Just accept it and ****.

indifferent.gif

Don't expect to ever be invited to another league/tourney

Not only are you a cheeser but you are a horrible sport, IDC how good Gnarlyhull is, he plays his games and doesn't exploit giitches. You on the other handexpoit nothing but glitches and then are a horrible sport. I remember one 2k league you started 0-4 and then stopped playing. You are not the King of videogames and even if you are... who gives a damn... its a video game. Do you want a cookie? Please **** of our thread and go play with your other 15 year oldfriends.

lol with merriman and ware the opposing qb has 3 seconds to throw but then again my o-line sux so I have less then 3 seconds to throw

I can get a game goin in an hour and anytime after tht too. My new internet is set up but im still stuck in school.
mad.gif

lets talk trades first tho
nerd.gif

u use a mic? jw

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

lol with merriman and ware the opposing qb has 3 seconds to throw but then again my o-line sux so I have less then 3 seconds to throw

who you want for merriman

My game with the falcons
sick.gif

My offense is so slow
sick.gif

I made sk many mistakes. Panicking after i went down 17-7
smh.gif

He was able to take advantage, and i was gettin desperate with those pitches
smh.gif

you got a solid team there

Yankeesphan.... check your trades... im open to counter offers but i think that Ware trade is fine. lmk

no thanks tron, Mcfaddens my number 1 back and I dont want hayensworth over ware. I would want a fitz type wr for ware

Back
Top Bottom