Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

wow close call with the Colts. Im in serious need of a WR even tho Miles austin had 12 cqtches for 110+ yrds and Heyward Bey had 1td and 110 yrds too
indifferent.gif

MJD was just destroying my guys Pause. He broke Haynesworth tackle and then boss bailey and rain it for like a 70yrd TD
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Threw 3 picks but redeemed myself by picking it off in the endzone with less than 70 seconds to go(score was 17-16) took it back and stopped at the 5yd line towaste time
pimp.gif

Kicked my fieldgoal and took a 19-17 lead and the cpu had 50secs to work with. I came up with 2 clutch user sacks with Patrick Kerney
pimp.gif

Im sill disgusted with my offense... cutler with 7 picks 1td in 2 games
smh.gif

Lookin forward to week 3. starting to get used to my team

Haynesworth and Portis still on the trading block for a WR 88+
nerd.gif

Yup. See you at carolina in week 10.
I wonder when peterson is gonna be back... his injury didn't sound too good, like a torn something
laugh.gif

But as for my team I am loving my squad right now. And willy parker is on the trading block if anyone wants him
nerd.gif

I think mamba and smoke are the only people that need to play their games. And you should get in that gully guy we need one more player so we have a fullleague again.

Craig, im leaving for Florida wont be back until the 31st.
You can sim my games or have someone fill in or whatever but il be active when i get back.

Gully add me on live than i'll send you an invite

GT - J Carnage12

and Mamba please get your game in w/ smoke

I'm playing a franchise by myself right now and there's so much more stuff in there than there is in the online franchise. If only they could'veadded some of the stuff to online..
ohwell.gif

Dynasty is so complete online in NCAA... Madden sucks online :tongue:

Advancing soon.. .Mamba where ya at

I've been on since about noon...I don't know where Gnarly is

Certified you have the patience of a 12 year old
laugh.gif

I'm gonna go advance now.. saw Mamba and Smoke online at the same time earlier.. if they didn't get their game in.. too bad ha ha

I'll advance week 4 probably around midnight or so.. wont be able to get my game in for a bit

I don't mind Ranked matches... I enjoy them except when I play the guy I did yesterday.

EVERY play Suggs got through the line in .5 seconds.. it was UNREAL

Dude was like a monstar from spacejam

Just finished my game. Brady was on fire, hit every single throw to my receivers. Defense was on point too, had 5 picks.
And no, I don't care that it was against the computer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom