Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

this is pissing me off first im winning it says connection to peer is lost then im losing it goes again, im heated that it happeend in the first place myconnection is never shaky. #$%^&*()

Just lost the most bs game ever....

Basically Adam Vinaterri misses a 48 yard field goal w/ full power and I lose
indifferent.gif

He has to be the WORST kicker in the game, wow.

Alright guys please try and post in here once a day... when nobodys posting.. it discourages me from keeping up with the league

I just hate when I get home from my day and I have to go to the 10th page to find the thread !

Yeah, but people are getting their games in at least. And how many seasons can an online franchise go for?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Yeah, but people are getting their games in at least. And how many seasons can an online franchise go for?

I have no idea... it didn't let me upload a draft class :-/ so we'll see how a draft would go

That was quick.. did everyone get their games in?
But anyways, looking to put up some numbers with brady against whoever I'm playing, I need him to be the league leader in passing
laugh.gif

You guys gotta post in here or its gonna die... when i always gotta go to the 7th page to find it.. its not a good look

Im expecting my xbox to be in tomorrow but i wont have internet in my new apartment til thursday... I want back in.

Back
Top Bottom