Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

if yall need a replacement, hit me up... yall know the gt.. ( its N O R E A G A
nerd.gif
)

ha ha i cant remember if he's good or not for leagues... I know he went crazy one time in a 2k9 league when he lost and broke his controller or xbox orsomething
roll.gif

He was always good about gettin his games in tho

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

ha ha i cant remember if he's good or not for leagues... I know he went crazy one time in a 2k9 league when he lost and broke his controller or xbox or something
roll.gif

He was always good about gettin his games in tho

i SWEAR ill never hear the end of that...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
but iwas straight in all the 25497225273 leagues after that.

yall go ahead and let fraij in. i suck at madden anyway
laugh.gif
and please dont call me norein any more threads JRose still on the head hunt for ya boy
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You are basically stuck to one team.. and Mamba I'm not dodging you! Post in this thread so we can set up a time to play. You always catch me when I'min a game... and then when I'm done I forget to see if you are on or not

been outta the game for 2 weeks... ill get a little practice in then play you.

Hows like 730 tonight... in like an hour and a half?

Are you !+$%!%% kidding me?
alien.gif

Of course Grant just gives the ball up on the 2nd play of OT...

And i love how it wouldnt let me call a time out right before the half when i was on the 1 freaking yard line.... coulda been up by 2 scores instead of just1... You caught a couple breaks
smh.gif

GJ85 *%!# all over you
laugh.gif
106 yards after catch alone
laugh.gif

Percy crossing patterns
smh.gif

GG... but its real weak to lose because of a fumble like that... you didnt stop my offense at all through 4 quarters then the cpu decides to give you the game.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Just to let you know fraij I made that hit that caused the fumble. But dude your offense is
sick.gif
tired.gif

I don't know how I couldn't stop it. Sometimes I'd be waiting right where you would throw and my guys decide not to jump. Especially on Roddy White
smh.gif

Next game we play I'm gonna be the cardinals, I can't stand playing on these teams without one good safety
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea i dont understand how I could not stop the Vikings pass offense with the Packers D (full of playmakers in the secondary)

But i shut down New Orleans O with the garbage secondary of the Falcons
indifferent.gif

Doesnt make any sense at all
laugh.gif

And yea im a beast with the Packers playbook
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Jennings gets real wild right in the middle of the field. I wish to god Grant didnt suck big *!+@ inthis game cause Im forced to sling it all over the field with no run game.

I just dont know how to use him
ohwell.gif

Ill play another one right now if you want... You pick your team first this time tho.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
yea i dont understand how I could not stop the Vikings pass offense with the Packers D (full of playmakers in the secondary)

But i shut down New Orleans O with the garbage secondary of the Falcons
indifferent.gif

Doesnt make any sense at all
laugh.gif

And yea im a beast with the Packers playbook
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Jennings gets real wild right in the middle of the field. I wish to god Grant didnt suck big *!+@ in this game cause Im forced to sling it all over the field with no run game.

I just dont know how to use him
ohwell.gif

Ill play another one right now if you want... You pick your team first this time tho.
I'm better passing the ball with the vikings than I am with the saints.
laugh.gif
And I'm not really familiar with new orleans playbook.

And I don't even know what happened last game... All you needed was one stop and that was game cause I couldn't stop your offense for $^&#

I swear though, they call more holding calls in this game than in any other madden that was made
smh.gif

Can't play another one tonight, gotta do hw
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Rematch tomorrow at same time?

Back
Top Bottom