*OFFICIAL XBOX 360 MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE*- Updates Pg 1! ONLY 16 Players

Alright, since NO ONE out there made a 360 Madden Franchise I decided that I would.

This will be on a 1st come 1st serve basis

Leave your team name AND your Gamertag

This Franchise will be REGULAR teams.

ONLY 16 teams. After that there will be a waiting list, and those players will replace the players in the franchise that aren't playing their games,etc.

Rules will be as follows:

5 minute quarters

All-Madden difficulty (Or All-Pro depending on league vote)

In user vs. user games, no CHEESING (that means play a game like you would see in real life, no going for it on 4th and 20please...unless the situation calls for it-i.e. you trying and end of the half drive or are down at the end of the game, of course you can go for it, I meanyou guys know what I'm talking about)

ABSOLUTELY NO QUITTING ALLOWED!! If you do quit and it's not related to a EA server screwup, YOU WILL BE REMOVED! Also ifit is proven that you disconnected YOU WILL BE REMOVED!

If a player can show proof that you are cheating(saving a play to the EA site and posting it here or sending it to my inbox)you will be removed and replaced!

*Rule Change* - The no-huddle offense can be used WHENEVER I do not see how it is a problem.

NO going for it on on 4th down if you are not on the other 45 or less or if its anything longer then 3 yards

Also, I may hand down my commissioner position due to the fact that I play a lot of ranked matches and that not all my focus will be on this franchise. I'mjust trying to get this thing started up. With that said, SIGN UP.

(NT SN - GT)

WAITING LIST
1. illmatic34- illmatic34 (Texans)
2. UNIQUEKICKZ - ? (Vikings)
3. ExtraOrdinary Swag- DaPlayM8ker (Falcons)
4. PleaseSayTheBaby23- Pac Man 850 (Broncos)
5. MambaMVP- Gator Boy 24 (Jets)
6. fraij da 5 11- ShotsRangOut (Packers)
7. I Got Grapes- so dead serious (Panthers)
8. AgentPD21- King PD 21 (Bears)

[h2]NFC-North[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Chicago Bears[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Detroit Lions[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Minnesota Vikings[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]NFC-South[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Atlanta Falcons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Carolina Panthers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New Orleans Saints[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]NFC-East[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Dallas Cowboys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Teddythegr:nerd:ne- Tjacks12
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New York Giants[/td] [/tr][tr][td] laker4lifeman- malicious25
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CertifiedSW- Young Sean 15
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Washington ********[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Craigmatic- JCarnage12
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]NFC-West[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Arizona Cardinals[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Olvera23- GRassyfeet
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]San Francisco 49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]kamakazipnoygt- joebruin00
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks[/td] [/tr][tr][td] AirFreshAzn- Touchinpaper
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]St. Louis Rams[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h2]AFC-North[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Baltimore Ravens[/td] [/tr][tr][td]cycoviZion- cycovizion
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td] [/tr][tr][td]smoke ya later- GnarlyHull
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Cleveland Browns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yankeephan87- vYankeephan87
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]AFC-South[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Houston Texans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Indianapolis Colts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DaGreatJ- JayVarsity
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Tennessee Titans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]AFC-East[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Buffalo Bills[/td] [/tr][tr][td]xDOEBOIx- ii flashh ii
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Miami Dolphins[/td] [/tr][tr][td]datruth92803- Datruth92803
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New England Patriots[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wordy Dirts- Wordydirts
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]New York Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h2]AFC-West[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Denver Broncos[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Kansas City Chiefs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Oakland Raiders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]AKA King Aurthur- jydfly[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]San Diego Chargers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]84jordan03- UserPICK22
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Give me the ******** please
smile.gif

regular teams!

Alright let's keep this thing going. And as I have said I may pass down my commissioner position, are any of you guys willing to take that spot? (nh)

tired.gif

Not turning out as I hoped.

Need more people to join or else this thing is not going to happen.

lol dude already know this is going to fail. userpick is the ONLY person on NT who can successfully run a NT madden league. with that said ..... USERPICK whensthe new league start?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lol dude already know this is going to fail. userpick is the ONLY person on NT who can successfully run a NT madden league. with that said ..... USERPICK whens the new league start?
laugh.gif
Nah homie this league ain't going to fail. If all you're gonna do is come in here and try to flame then **** lame.

Back
Top Bottom