Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

^psh, it's more an issue of raining blood than it is devil went down to georgia...i beat everything except raining blood and i can't for the life of meget past mosh 1. it's w/e though, taking a break from that to focus on cod and ratchet n clank

blah!

I need Bionic Commando...I remember when I had the game for NES...I wouldn't know what to do because I never realized I had to climb up! LOL. Dangit.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DocsBack

They need to just combine companies and make it Band Hero.

I really want to jump on that Crackdown but am just about broke because of Christmas gifts...
i got crackdown just for the halo 3 beta... the game is OK... graphics are too cartoony and the action gets repetitive fast.. onine co op makes the game...

I actually played it back in the spring on a rental. The game is downright HORRIBLE until you start to power up and then can do whatever you wantbasically. The boss battles are a joke, too. All you had to do was run pass the weaker enemies to the big boss and just melee him/her until they died. Then ifyou died trying to get out, you'd respawn with the boss still beat.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

If M$ does anything expect a free, B-title XBLA game or 200 M$ points at best.

remember who said it first.
anyway, it won't be *any* game you want. It'll be a single game the Live people decide to give us.

anyone know how to throw alley-oops in 2k8?
embarassed.gif

Finally grabbed me a copy of COD 4.
smh.gif
Im so far behind.

AND I CANT EVEN PLAY MY JOINT UNTIL MONDAY CUZ IM LEAVING TO GO VISIT WIFEY AT SCHOOL
ohwell.gif

My lil cuz gon be on MY own !$%@, playing MY new games BEFORE me!!
mad.gif

Those stores are ******ed then. NFS Pro Street isn't sold out

It isn't out yet.

The 360 version was delayed by the manufacturer until tomorrow.

Soory bro, but that is wrong the rock band guitar doesn't work for guitar hero, but the guitar hero guitars do work for Rock Band. It's been confirmed by numerous gaming websites
I sincerely hope youre right, but he has an advance copy of the game at his work and he's saying every guitar theyve tried hasn't worked.

And retail for Rock Band is $60 for the game, $170 for the bundle.

Good luck to those who didn't reserve. It's in EXTREMELY limited quantities, and it will be hard to find until next year.

btw Assassin's creed is
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I haven't even popped in COD4 all night.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by realxfresh

NK trust me you havent played me yet :smh:at myself.
no dude I AM the absolute worst player on madden 08. i havent played it in months and i was a big 2k fan. never a madden guy so the controls i am not familiar with.
laugh.gif
you would probably beat me

Nah...I'm so bad,i'm too embarrassed to play anyone on Live,lol...

And now that I have to wait until Microsoft fixes my system...I can't get better at anything

Burnout Revenge and DMC4's out in the next few weeks + No 360 =
frown.gif

If you guys thought you were bad, I cannot play Madden to save my life. I don't even get the defensive side of the game... I get so confused on whatplay is good for what. Possibly a reason why I don't even have the game.

this is for my friend. He got 1 red light, i searched on this site and couldnt see what it meant. I think it means that the plug is not plugged in all the way.I told him that and he has tried plugging it in tons of times and no use. Still gets the red lights. Whats wrong with his 360? his warranty is over now and ifhe wants to get it fixed he has to pay 100. Hope someone can help, thanks.

What's up wiht the 2k8 update?

pretty lame,

-no rosters are updated
-they didnt even add the left bumper quick plays like u have in offline mode

pretty lame iw as looking forward to those two things..

Just read that ESPN will be covering the MLG this year... not sure if that means TV or what, but that's pretty big for them.

smh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]@ me losing 2 gamesback to back in Madden to NTer's[/color]
tired.gif

On a side note tho Christmas came early for me yesterday
eek.gif
. My friend works at a crooked%$*! Gamestop (not gunna name the location) but they basically take games and sellthem for their own profit.. Well since its my dude he calls me and tells me that he'll hook me up with any games i want, lets just say very very cheap.. Ithought he was frontin at first but son actually came through..

i ended up with the 5 games you see laying flat and a new controller for lets say the price of 1game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]I'm keeping all of these but if that whole store aint fired by the time i get paid on Friday imgunna take advantage of this and cop maddddd games to re-sell so ya'll might wanna check buy & Sell section after the weekend
nerd.gif
[/color]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

no you cant split screen. This as well as coop campaign are the two things id say halo has over COD4.
A dangg aight thank you very much for clearing that up for me.

if true then SMH, i spent 500 for the elite thinking it was the best and now they come out with this crap. Bill Gates needs to die.

xbox ultimate
pimp.gif

anyone know if you need the reciept for the bestbuy product replacement plan? or is it registered with the upc?

PS: Maybe Cinco/J4L could help me with this one since he is a Best Buy employee. I have the warranty with Best Buy ($400), however the Elite is only available online. Is there a way to get a giftcard I could get and order the system online?

every store is receiving more within the next 7 days, random shipments due to the holiday season. we have about 7 at my store (signal hill in long beach) atthe moment, but i didnt close tonight so the total might be lower now. as far as a GC, i doubt theyd give you one, but what they might do if your location isthis curteous, is put your name in a binder, and as soon as inventory receives them theyll give you a phonecall and let you know you can go and swap it out.

if your game is stuck in the console, when you take the 360 to customer service, tell them about it and ask if geek squad can help you with recovering it.dudes are pros with this +%+% (at least in my location)

oh yeah dude if you still want AC get at me i still havent touched it, let me know. i prefer cash but what you offered will do too. send me the details in aPM, my inbox was acting ******ed and i havent received any from anyone the last week or so even though people have told me theyve been sending me PMs.
smh.gif
yuku....

yea throw me on the list too (nh)

liban906 - Doomsday906

if you tryin to get on some gears (crack) or halo get at me. coppin nba 2k8 and cod4 tomorrow so if you tryin to get your head cracked in those games too getat me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom