Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

GTA for 360?! when did this happen?!

Announced like 2 years ago son

laugh.gif
word...the ps3 and 360 versions drop the same day...the 360 joint is gettingexclusive downloadable storylines and *!%+ too...
360.jpg

a new trailer is coming out december 6th also...

Can ne one tell me why when I play nba 2k8 on xbox live it just freezes with no error message.

It works perfectly fine offline and this is the only game I have that this happens to

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

It looks like my 360 went out at a good time.

But we can play offline games (Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and COD4 does have single player)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Yeah come to think of it, I have yet to see a NTER on COD4. Maybe because all I play is Hardcore modes.

laugh.gif
Proll. I'm always in FFA or TDM. Got the game yesterday andI'm already a 2nd Lieutenant II.

(how many kills you got Haze?? aint no wat you got over a G in kills and got 42% accuracy... i would think your K/D ratio would be higher too with that kind ofaccuracy.)

I GOT 820 KILLS AND 480 DEATHS

I have TVersity and IMO its garbage, movies take a long time to start streaming and when it does start it, the movie cuts off a minute or 2 in

ill be amped for this Divx update if it comes

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by nnarum

Jae, you have an Elite right? Didn't you paint something to match it? I think it was that chatpad thing, but do you have the wireless network card or a HD DVD drive and painted it black? Has anyone else painted their accesories? I need pics, I'm debating this project.

yup. i painted the chatpad...i actually bought paint today so i can do the HD DVD drive soon...its actually easier to open the HD DVD drive than the chat pad which surprised me...only drawback is they have a warranty seal you have to break in order to open the player...

i have the wireless adapter too..i dont know what im going to do with that yet..from what i can tell, the only way to open it is to crack it open with a blade/screwdriver or something...i dont want to try til i know for sure though, dont want to end up destroying it...or might just tape off certain parts and paint it that way...

i have a feeling once i get around to painting everything, theyll release black elite accessories...
Thanks man. If you do decide to do it, please post pics! I'm thinking about selling my Premium to my friend and getting the Elite.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Heads up to anyone looking for a good deal on a 13month XBL membership, some 360 games, or some accessories.
(Taken from slickdeals.net)
Note: This coupon can be used for many dell products. However please note that the deal I am posting is for Xbox Live 13 month cards. These cards are $55 retail and rarely fall below $40.

Here are the steps:

1. Use a $25 off $25 dell coupon (get in your email or find on ebay for about $5.00)
link

or go here and try to get your coupon for free (one per a customer is what they say)
link

2. Go to dell and get the xbox live 12 +1 for $44.99
link

3. At checkout enter the code from the $25 off $25.

4. Total price will be $19.99 at checkout (shipping free till end of week)

5. You just paid $25 for 13 months of xbox live. $20 if you already had a coupon. Thats a $1.92 a month!

Ebay Note: even if you bought the coupon for $11.00 (seems to be the average buy it now price) you would still be getting 13 months for $31 which is still a steal.

P.S. No these coupons cannot be stacked, unfortunately.
I will say that the $11 price for the coupon is inaccurate. I picked my coupon up for $1.98 and was in my account 2 minutes after I won the auction. Free shipping is technically still available if you chat with someone outside the US (I didn't do this personally). Otherwise, shipping is $5. I picked up my card for $26.48 with shipping and tax included.

This works coupon works for anything priced over $25.01. Anyone need a messenger kit? You could get one BRAND NEW for $13 shipped. Some ok games in there as well!

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Doc! I copped the 12+1 card for when my subscription is up in June. I didn't get free shipping either, but for roughly $2 a month versus $3.84,thats half off! Thanks again. Can I use another code with the same email address and info? Or do I have to use someone elses info, like a friend/relative?
Too bad they didn't have points available... I need some of those too, and this code would've worked beautifully.

Ive been molesting all these new COD4 online players all morning, i feel like this *@@! is a Doublexp day
laugh.gif

Oo and i think its fair to say that Me on COD4> Any other NTer
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom