Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

IF YOU HAVE A FLASHED 360, DO NOT PLAY ON XBOX LIVE!!! THEY ARE STARTING TO BAN CONSOLES WITH FLASHED FIRMWARES. WAIT UNTIL THE CAUSE OF THE BANS IS FIGUREDOUT TO SIGN ONLINE!!!

Anybody having problems with COD4 online. It freezes and it says there's nobody playing online and stuff.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone buy the Guitar Hero 3 cd just to get the DLC code? I'm thinking about it
laugh.gif

CD?
Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody that works at gamestop, i have a question? if i bought something at gamestop.com and didnt like it and returned it to a gamestop store near me, would they give me cash or credit my credit card?
credit card. just bring the receipt.
Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Anyone know if you can buy stuff from the Marketplace just by using your credit card? I wanna get the new Halo 3 maps, but I don't have any MS points, and I don't feel like going to buy them.
Yeah you can

I just copped GH3 (Late pass)...and I'm pretty hook'd...I'll still play COD4/Halo3..but GH3 is pretty addicting..

Quote:
yeah but its the fact that a game that cost 60 bucks would have a defect like that>: pisses me off
:smh:
smh.gif
at me.

Quote:
Anyway, what guns are everyone usin in COD4?
ing to win me over just a little.

Perks I'm using are RPGs, Juggernaut, and Deep Impact.
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TEAMLAKERS
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Just got done playin COD4 (single player). So far, the game is great. :D
happy.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG - nickthestick2st::.
Go-Getta's yea we flamin' em, whips candy paintin' em, 21's on the Charger they callin' me Ladainian.

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

marvel, if you see this. the cod4 match we played 2 days ago.. o man..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ those wanna be marines. when i was gonna put my eavesdrop perk. they closed the room. smh..
tired.gif
woulda been hilarious hearing the things they say.

laugh.gif
"Alright guys we have waited our whole lives for this day.." Dudes werecomplete lames.
I never had so much fun losing. Rushing up the middle in "Crossfire" got them all confused.
laugh.gif

Does anyone know what Prestige Mode is about? I saw that you unlock it at lvl 55.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - mikejs210::.​

2K sports enters the ring with EA.
donkingprize.jpg

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--2K Sports, the sports publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), todayannounced the spring 2008 release of Don King Presents: Prizefighter, the most realistic boxing video game simulation, for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game andentertainment system from Microsoft, Nintendo's Wii[emoji]8482[/emoji] home video game console and Nintendo's DS[emoji]8482[/emoji] portable system. This in-depth, documentary-style titlewill provide the deepest, most authentic and entertaining experience ever seen in a boxing video game.

"The combination of real-life fight scenarios, story-driven gameplay and photo-realistic graphics will set this title apartfrom the competition," said Christoph Hartmann, President of 2K. "Our goal has always been to deliver the most engaging and realistic titles, and DonKing Presents: Prizefighter will exceed these expectations. Based on the game's innovative features and high-profile fighters, this title will be a'must have' for any sports gamer."

"In all my years working in professional boxing, I have never seen anything come as close to recreating the thrill, theintensity, the courage and the spectacle of the sport," said legendary boxing promoter Don King. "Don King Presents: Prizefighter is more than a game-- it is a glimpse at what life is like in and out of the ring for these incredible athletes."

Developed by Venom Games, the 2K studio that brought Rocky and Rocky Legends to the Xbox and PlayStation 2, Don King Presents:tongue:rizefighter will bring the realism of live action match-ups and the true tactics of the sweet science together for the first time. More than just a night atthe fights - players will be responsible for building a career by overcoming adversity, avoiding temptation, and balancing their commitments to train andpromote, all while focusing on the goal of ultimately winning and defending the title belt. The story will be told by a revolutionary sports documentary-stylenarrative never before seen in a video game.

Don King Presents: Prizefighter will be available in spring 2008 for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system fromMicrosoft, Nintendo's Wii[emoji]8482[/emoji] home video game console and Nintendo's DS portable system, leveraging the unique hardware features of each platform.

For more information, log onto www.2ksports.com/prizefighter.

there seems to be no mention of a ps3 release...and don king is that dude
laugh.gif

and in other news.

call of duty 5 is already in the works and its not being made by infinity ward ( COD 1,2,4) but rather by the same people who butchered COD3(treyarch)...andits being said that this game will be going back to WW2...great
indifferent.gif

yo anyone who has beaten COD4 single player..

im at this part where you get down in this open field and avoid the enemy and there tanks without hardly moving and sometimes i hardly even move and they spotme.
any tips?????

Newegg for $78

Check craigslist, or the BST on xbox-scene.com 's forum
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

nvm , it happens when you play a game..., the res. isn't all that great tho...but still a good update nonetheless

Quote:
dam nnarum23.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
tv...and thanks for accepting my FR...cant wait to get mines(COD4)..

:lol:
laugh.gif
that one aint mine, but it is :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.: nnarum :.
MINNESOTA TWINS

I was pullin in a stromg second every rip...
pimp.gif

Lets get a COD4 Tourney started AND FINISHED
Something like a small 8 team 4v4 jumpoff

Back
Top Bottom