Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

only thing i like about isolation is hoppin in that ghost and mowin dudes down off the hill :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

NK, you seem to always go against the grain with every game...
laugh.gif
Youpraise COD3(worst of the series) yet dislike COD4(best of the series), and now your downplaying GTA IV and SF IV?!?
mad.gif

I go to the mall buy Mass Effect come back put it in the drive and it says unplayable disk. I take it off clean it a bit smooth out the edges. Put it back inand it still says unplayable. Do it a couple more times...still the same. What the *%+@ man

Did MS hope we would forget about getting something for Xbox Live being down?... I haven't heard anything in a while...
smh.gif

my aim sucks...i stay shooting at air and missing dudes but they were still dying... this games hit detection is suspect :lol:
laugh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at [email protected]

Originally Posted by All Ready

It sounds like Nintendo owns the rights so they have the upper hand, you know, like Dame with Reasonable Doubt

I think Nintendo can still drop it, it just wouldn't be on 360

Looks like they assumed Nintendo would waive the rights
Rare owns part of the rights and rare is now onwed by microsoft

when i try to dl that new fps demo on the marketplace (forgot the name) it says i can't because of parental controls but i don't have any parentalcontrols set.

the beta was good for some. those 3 maps from the beta are the only maps i do good at. all the others, i get owned :smh:
smh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at [email protected]

i went 90+/30 on shipment a few times... map is crazy... and how are dudes gonna measure how good they are head to head against other cats on TDM????? go 1v1to see who is really better....

^^^ btw you can play that on gametap. they got all the metal slugs there. if you download it and instead of signing in and click on guest you could play it ithink.

its not the 3rlod that is the horrible feeling. its the joy of getting your system back from repair, plugging it in and it instantly redisplaying the 3rlodthat is the horrible feeling

I just got the 3 red rings How long does it take microsoft to send you the box for the 360? Also is the elite better like it doesn't get the red ring.Because i might sell the one they send me.

AHHHH! Stupid Xbox Live!!..its been unavailable for a couple of days now.. ...for me..

can anyone help?

is there something wrong with my 360?

lol
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = Dyaps ::.​

from major nelson's blog:

In Game Content
Title: TigerWoodsPGATOUR 08

Content: GamerNet Producer Pack
Price: 200 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] Take your EA SPORTS GamerNet experience to the next level with the ability to post 2X the number of challenges! Your account will be updated to allow posting of 6 GamerNet challenges, giving you more flexibility to share your most amazing and unthinkable performances with the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 online community. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]

Got a Madden question, I'm in week 13 of my franchise and already played my game for the week. I'm trying to sim the rest of the computer games, butthe Chargers and Chiefs game won't sim. I can't get past this week. Every other game was sim'd. Do I have to start over?!

Back
Top Bottom