Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

im having trouble with this TVersity thing too... my 360 isnt picking any signal up from my computer
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

If you follow this walkthrough and keep on practising the level you will ge the achievement.

Here are a few key points about the level: -

- You have to reach the loaction within the minute, you then get an additional 4 seconds with slow motion to kill the last enemy.

- Every wall and seat in the plane is made of thin material, shout through walls to help you.

- You start with 4 flash grenades but an additional 3 can be picked up in the second room of the second floor.

- Familarise with the level including the end shooting on a lower difficulty.

The video below (not created by me) was my main guide but I done a few things differently.

- All the nade points in the video are the best ones to use.

- At the start of the level do not knife the first enemy shoot him through the wall with your machine gun.

- After killing the first enemy and flashing the first room, swap your pistol for the second enemies shotgun.

- When in the room with where the hole blows through the cabin, use the chairs near the stairs as cover like in the video but use your shotgun to shot through the chairs.

- You should have 35 seconds remaining when at the bottom of the stiars with everyone dead.

- In the video when the third flash is thrown, pick up the 3 extra flashes on the table against the wall.

- In the final room that is flashed with the seat in it. The corridor leading to the destination, flash that and pull out your machine gun, 3 or 4 enemies should be between you and your destination, use your ammo wisely and killl those last remaining men.

- You should be killing the last 4 enemies on the corridor with at least 10 seconds remaining.

- Once you hit the hostage situation, immediately, just like in the video, aim and shoot for the head, DO NOT MESS AROUND AS THE SHOT BECOMES EVEN HARDER!

Follow those tips and the route outlined in the video and you should be able to do this level on veteran.

This level is hard and you must have some skill to do it, If you have completed the game on veteran, I assume you have some patience so you shouldnt have any trouble practising and completing the level.

Good Luck!

Tattie

What's an M4SAW?

You mean M4 Carbine or M249SAW?
I meant the M249SAW... I just had it labeled as M4SAW on my Custom Classes.

I'm rockin that new heat now though the M14... That #$*$ is brolic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

what are you guys doing to complete offers? what offers? how do you guys get referrals?
Just do the easy referrals like google and advantage language. And always send referral items back within 3 day. Some places even give you your moneyback.

Hello jon,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your order #XXXXXXX have shipped and are on the way to your door.
1b415b416cd1211d51b50bce22d0be1ad6742b4.gif

wait....what?....IT SHIPPED!!!

edit* talkin about the 100 dollar surround sound system that was posted ~2 weeks ago... :smh: @ buy.com

i got 13 months of xbox live for $38 OBO. hit me up!!!

only thing is that you need to start a new account in order to use.

man... went to target... sold out... went to wal mart... sold out... went to gamestop... sold out... went to in n out to ease the pain then i hit blockbuster & bought COD4... victory

Ok, i switched it from vertical to horizontal and that seems to have fixed the problem, but i feel like im delaying the inevitable

Originally Posted by The Kicktionare

On COD4 you can't make the g3 fully automatic, its all about the quickness of your finger.

Work out your finger and you shall unleash the power of the G3

so much power

G3 can shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger, I have seen some dudes shoot that thing like its a M4.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone down for Halo later today?

Anyone have a new version of the sig? Mine's jacked up...

Same name, but new post count? Ouch. how that happen? Welcome back too.
pimp.gif
New name, thanks
pimp.gif

5 on 5 Online in NBA Live 08!
Electronic Arts has released a free downloadable feature called Online Team Play for NBA Live 08 that will enable 10 people on 10 different consoles anywhere in the world to connect online to play a single match. Below is the press release with the announcement:
ONLINE TEAM PLAY RELEASED FOR NBA LIVE 08

Online Team Play Enables 5 Friends To Play On One Team Online Against 5 Rivals From Another Team

Electronic Arts has released a free downloadable feature called Online Team Play for NBA LIVE 08 that will enable 10 people on 10 different consoles anywhere in the world to connect online to play a single match. The new feature is automatically available for the PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system when connected online. It will be available on the Xbox 360[emoji]8482[/emoji] video game and entertainment system later this month.

In NBA LIVE 08, all 10 players on the floor can now be controlled by individual users on 10 different consoles, removing the use of artificial intelligence altogether. Player movement, decision making and game outcome can now be completely dependant on how you play as an online team, bringing you closer to a real life game of basketball than ever before. This new game mode enables any number of players from one to five on different consoles to connect and play online against another team of up to five players on five different consoles. The CPU will take control of any players not controlled by users.

NBA LIVE 08 is available at retailers everywhere. The game's official website is www.easports.com/nbalive08.com.

the tv station level is driving me insane
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

It makes sense if this is a server issue as during the night hours I've been experiencing next to no problems. However, during peak times is when theseproblems are rampant.

Watch, I bet that once all these Christmas kids go back to school the servers will relax and the M$ people will do nothing to fix it.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

WAIT A MINUTE.

TMNT 1989 Arcade

That's downloadable? I'm copping a xbox this second for this game
laugh.gif

How much do the download games cost?
And is there the original xmen game to download?

I've got it...
And I enjoy it too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me too. I love this game
pimp.gif

I believe it's $5 or 400 MS points. I would love if they added X-Men Arcade, Simpsons Arcade, and Turtles in Time
pimp.gif
. All of which are still notavailable...

Other games I want added to XBLA...
Battletoads (Which is game by Rare, which MS owns)
pimp.gif

Earthworm Jim
Megaman

been 4 days since i could even get on live at all cause i havent been able to recover my gamertag.... its in limbo somewhere cause i tried to recover it at afriends house and it didnt work there, causing it to be yanked from my system accessing it... now i cant recover it here either.

i dont know what im going to do cause ive played like 4-5 hours of Assassins Creed on my girls profile
smh.gif

bestbuy will have the new ones(with hdmi), they'll give you one off of the shelves which should also have the new falcon chipset so you wont have to worryabout rrod anymore

Just got cod4 today and it is the best game ever i just got finished 5 hours after i put it in/

gamertag : el Jefe944

Back
Top Bottom