Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/19/sensible-world-of-soccer-has-critical-bug-gets-pulled/[/h2]
[h2]Sensible World of Soccer has critical bug, gets pulled[/h2]
24 Comments by Justin McElroy Dec 19th 2007 8:59AM
Filed under: Microsoft Xbox 360, Sports

The video just about sums it up. After a long build-up, Sensible World of Soccer rushed onto the Xbox Live Marketplace field this morning and promptly fell on its face. (Thanks to West Ham's Robert Green for the visual aid.) The beloved soccer game apparently suffered from a bug that would sign players out of Live as soon as it started up, and wouldn't sign them back in until they returned to the dashboard. After the forums erupted on Codemasters' official site, the game was pulled from Marketplace.

There's currently no announced timetable for its return, but we'll update this post as soon as we hear something new. In the meantime, Major Nelson has the lowdown on all the "anonymous" information your game will collect on you to present you with the very finest in in-game advertising. ... Once it's working, of course.

hrm.

my stats are.

20995 kills. 19018 deaths. 1.10 ratio. streak 17.

score is 272721 6 days 23 hours 36 m.

gt. ezyxlive

hardcore search and destroy ftw.

question i played this one map thats like really small. i want to know whats the map called and what mode can i play it. and whats the best mode for the mostpoints

Hopefully, RB6:2 is going to be as good as OXM and that article up there are making it out to be. There are some amazing improvements to the system designwhich should give it even more replay value for me than the first. However, I'm a skeptic as Ubisoft games often either A) suck or B) have a ton ofbugs/glitches. As with the first Vegas it was littered with annoying glitches throughout the single player and multiplayer.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

there arent 4 games i want...even tho i can return one to walmart
laugh.gif
I bought an extra NBA 2K8 from Target when it was $28, so you mean I can go swap it out for any game at Wal-Mart?

Just finish COD4 too... :pimp:
pimp.gif
-ANGELO
WANTED SIZE 12 NIKE SB DUNK GRITS AND VANS HALF CABS BULLETPROOF(BLACK)
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

^Actually if anyone wants to sell me a copy of CoD3 at the end of this week for $5-10 lmk.
Looking to sell your old 360 games? MESSAGE ME! Looking for just about anything.

I'm sorry that I keep asking for assistance, but man, this *!## is confusing. I need some help setting up Live.

I'm up to the screen where I choose my Xbox LIVE Membership. I bought the 12+1 Bonus Month Card from Gamestop when I bought my 360. So, do I click"Redeem Code", or "Xbox Live 12 mo. Gold..." ? If I click "Redeem Code", where exactly on the card is the code I enter?

Thanks a lot.

Man, I really want to get COD4 but I'll have to probably wait for a good month until i pick this up because right now all these senior events are killing my wallet. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick to Halo in the meantime.
TEAM XBOX360
GT: LethalxStriker​
Team Philippines​
TEAM LAKERS

Hey you guys I have a question.

I have the opportunity to get a used 360 for cheap, but it has the 3 red lights. Would it make sense for me to take it anyways. Is it 100% true that Microsoftwill take it in and send me another or try to repair this one. And what do I need to send it in...all i have is the system with warranty sticker on it. No box,no cables etc. Thanks NT. I have no idea when the xbox was purchased from the store. Its literally an anonymous 360.

Thanks Doc! I copped the 12+1 card for when my subscription is up in June. I didn't get free shipping either, but for roughly $2 a month versus $3.84, thats half off! Thanks again. Can I use another code with the same email address and info? Or do I have to use someone elses info, like a friend/relative?
Too bad they didn't have points available... I need some of those too, and this code would've worked beautifully.

Heres what I did on my 2nd order (Messenger Kit):

I made a 2nd account using my Mom's name. I used a new code.The only real difference was it would ship to my Mom's name but the address//card were thesame as the first order. It shipped out already. Funny thing is.. the order details also appears in my primary account which was used for the first order.

To make it simple.. new code, new account, new name, same shipping address, same payment.

Regarding the Points Card, Although it says sold out, you can still order. The shipping times are inaccurate because My original order (Saint's Row) said6+ weeks shipping time. It had an estimated shipping date of February 14th! lol but I received it 1.5 days after submitting the order. I couldnt believe howfast the game arrived.

i just jumped in today wit the arcade pack,got it for a good price. a local store had the HDD for cheap so i will pick that up soon. dunno what my first gamewill be,prolly orange box or 2k8. my metal gear box(aka ps3) will have to wait till it gets another price drop.

So is it possible to transfer videos to your 360 hard drive with TVersity or can you only stream them?
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = BALLIN A CURRY::.​

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

iso im str8 heated i hit up the site and i call EA peps told me i have to wait two weeks
mad.gif
..mang that sucks...

today activision announced that any broken guitars would receive replacements immediately...i hope "immediately" means sooner than 2 weeks to geta replacement...you should call them again tomorrow and see what the new deal is...

So how does that lynkys adapter work? is it just like the adapter?

Yo man, me and my buddis ALL have the linksys adapter, I used to have the xbox one, but sold it. I got the Linksys for 25 shipped on ebay and it has WAYYYY better range, and NEVER get any lag from it. WELL worth the money!!
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= PAPESH8616:.​

Back
Top Bottom