Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Everytime I play mulitplayer COD4, a game of NBA2K8, or something of that nature I am always having connection issues. I currently have the ethernet cablerunning from my wireless router to the XBox, I have the arcade version btw, and I was wondering if there is a better means of set up to lessen these connectionissues. I am almost at the point of returning this thing so any help would be appreciated. I have Comcast wireless internet and it is running smoothly.

i better not be the only one on here getting sensible world of soccer tomorrow
laugh.gif
its the best soccer game of all time

Cluex. if you see this. good %**# man. you at least played at least 3 hours of headquarters with my party. i know you stacked up mad points.
pimp.gif

anyways Nt. anyone here play search and destroy on cod? i swear its mad intense haha
frown.gif
laugh.gif

i know its cheap but give me the celtics and i'll rock your world.

if anyone has college hoops and wants to get mashed by Indiana, im always up for that too

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Wow NK, Rock Band >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GH2 and 3 combined
i want a guitar game that i can play with my controller and rock band doesnt let you do that. 170 down the drain
mad.gif

You want a Guitar game that you can play with you controller?
yup
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pretty sure the free halo deal is only for first time 360 owners transferring their accounts from the original xbox over to the 360

Yep, you have to register for a new account and register a 360 you purchased within the offers timetable. 12/21 is the deadline I think.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

http://www.buy.com/prod/pioneer-hts...em-designed-for-xbox/q/loc/111/204509050.html

heres a surround sound system for anyone interested. its been getting great reviews. and for 99 bucks. it seems like a steal. especially since retail is 399.

I posted that
wink.gif

sorry about that my dude. i dont really check up on NT as much anymore. how is it anyways?

No prob, I'm not sure myself. I have mine on the way. Jae ordered his before me, he might have an opinion. I've heard it's a great system for the cost.

Got mine a week ago...its great for the money! for those of you complaining about the wait....you must never have ordered from buy.com before....theysuck...especially if you go with their free shipping options

Damn I wanted to pickup today, but needed almost 1g worth of suspension work on my car so I guess I'm beat for the time be.

Anyone know if I could get a rain check for the COD3 freebie offer if the local one is sold out? Maybe I can finagle my gf into buying me one.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

*jon....youre welcome..
laugh.gif

OOPS!!! My bad...
embarassed.gif

Guess I'll try my best with the news then...lol

From Joystiq:

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/13/new-maps-fixes-coming-for-team-fortress-2/[/h2]
[h2]New maps, fixes coming for Team Fortress 2[/h2]
A squeaky wheel over at NeoGAF got greased down by a Valve staffer recently with a boatload of info on Team Fortress 2's future, both on consoles and PC. After poster and 360 owner "Shamrock" complained about a lack of communication from the company, software engineer Kerry Davis replied (in an email Shamrock reposted), painting a bright picture of the game's future, with a new patch just sent to Microsoft for certification that "fixes several game-play exploits, improves bandwidth usage, improves stats reporting and fixes some menu bugs."

There are also new maps in the pipeline. Davis said that PC players would probably get the new levels piecemeal as they're finished and 360 owners would likely be downloading a PC pack. There is no mention of similar treatment for PS3 players. We're going to hope that's just because Davis was talking to a 360 owner and not because of ... well, you know. Other stuff.

^^^whoever it is i hate them w/ a passion!!!!!!!!!

btw NobleKane................add my Gamertag 2 the list
I'm The Real G-O-D ! ! !
XBOX LIVE GT= CrezzyAsian002

Dam i'm about ready to throw my remote throug the TV that Airplane mission on Veteran is no joke, i finally gave up.

Originally Posted by tmay407

My brother's 360 got the red lights of death last week, and we aren't exactly sure where his receipt is...If he bought the Best Buy extended service plan thing and doesn't have a receipt, does anyone know if they can they look it up in the computer or something?

thats the same thing im asking and still no answer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

I was pullin in a stromg second every rip...
pimp.gif

Lets get a COD4 Tourney started AND FINISHED
Something like a small 8 team 4v4 jumpoff

Word i digg that
pimp.gif
, Just gotta think of a way toschedule it perfectly that way it doesn't die out like all the other tourneys
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. I might even throw in afree game to the winning squad if we get it jumpin
nerd.gif

First 11 games on CoD4 here tonight-my stats:

9-2
166 kills to 68 deaths
23.39% accuracy

Yeah. This is going to be my second favorite game ever in NO TIME.
Looking to sell your old 360 games? MESSAGE ME! Looking for just about anything.

^Dude, why don't you just go to a store that has it and price match. Take the ad with you.

Finally reached level 55...
embarassed.gif
in COD4. The gold Deagle is sick! Had 32 kills/13deaths for 3 times in a row.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

micro$oft needs to be giving us some freebiies for all this crap with the network being down.. i didn't pay for 360 days, i paid for 365 damnit.

You know what sucks. I bought a 3 month a week ago the same day I bought Mass Effect. I would have gotten the 1 year card, but I'm broke. Now that I have to send in the 360 I'll miss one month of that, and I think my dad is cutting of my internet if I don't get a job soon......what a waste of 20 dollars....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

damn.. that's bad timing yo.
laugh.gif

yeah, i havent been able to connect well on GH3
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Looks like i won't see any of you on COD4 for a couple weeks until my xbox comes back from repair. I'm hoping to get it by next week... but until then I'll be playing it on PS3 and exchange my ps3 copy for a 360 copy when my xbox returns so I won't be as much of a noobie.

EDIT: Who else is exchanging one of their TOYS R US b2g1f games for COD4 :lol:
laugh.gif
GamerTag: XpLiCiTOnE
PSN: XpLiCiTOnE

The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay

Originally Posted by knightngale

so the Rock Band guirar doesn't work with guitar hero 3? anyone know?

the rock band guitar DOES NOT work with guitar hero 3...
the guitar hero 3 guitar DOES work with rock band...

the guitar hero 2 guitar works with both games...

makes no sense, but thats how all that works out..

my screen just went black so i turned it of......it was sitting , on, for around 2 hours...what is this??

Back
Top Bottom