Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

oh ok ^^
i was about to ask why i cant redeem my microsoft points
smh.gif

it was also slow to sign in...

thanks for the heads up on COD 4 at circuit city. Bought it at bestbuy last week and they price matched plus an additional 10% off for a grand total of$41.12.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

i thought the ferris wheel part was aton of fun

fun if you are a god with sniper rifles
laugh.gif
...this part is HELL on the harder difficulties for me...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ill be content with soul caliber, tekken, and virtual fighter... that streetfighter so does not look appealing to me..
SF>>>>>>>SC&Tekken&VF combined
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

M4 is definitely the best. Very good range, accurate with red dot, and powerful. That's how I roll.

M4 is crap way too much movement when your trying to aim it. And it doesn't do enough damage. (I play hardcore by the way) My fav 2 guns in the game arethe M16 silenced, and the RPD w/grip. < RPD is basically a sniper if you have the grip on it and shoot it in 1 shot burst.

Originally Posted by elhombreAIR

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

daaam Mass Effect is
pimp.gif
, defnitely a must cop for 360 owners. (i know im late)

Let me guess you got freaky with the chick.
laugh.gif
jp I liked the game too

hahaha naah not yet definitely looking forward to some polygonal love scenes
pimp.gif
hahah jp

oh man nevermind, just saw that. damn it nnarum, this post is gonna die without you :smh:
smh.gif
dont nobody but you and me post alot in here :lol:
laugh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at [email protected]

ayo did anybody score Assassins Creed...i know IGN give a low score on its review...but i want to here from you guys doe..i was going to pick it 2days ago butthe shipment is late once again(same thing happen with COD4
mad.gif
)..mangsometimes i hate living on a island...but geah hit me up on live if anybody wants to play COD4(im trying ranked up quick..since i just got llike 4 daysago
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

XBL giving you guys problems again?

Rumor is that someone is hacking the system. I don't believe it, but I'm sure it isn't because of all the new people, or they maybe are upgrading their servers and it's affecting us all. This is ridiculous.

Major Nelson has been working on XBL throughout the holidays trying to find out what the problem is, and he's pissed.

I think he's more of a P.R. than rather doing the actual work.

If Gold customers are supposed to be getting a treat...We better get a voucher for Half off this supposed xbox Ultimate junk. I just bought mine too. Haha.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pretty sure the free halo deal is only for first time 360 owners transferring their accounts from the original xbox over to the 360

Yep, you have to register for a new account and register a 360 you purchased within the offers timetable. 12/21 is the deadline I think.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

http://www.buy.com/prod/pioneer-hts...em-designed-for-xbox/q/loc/111/204509050.html

heres a surround sound system for anyone interested. its been getting great reviews. and for 99 bucks. it seems like a steal. especially since retail is 399.

I posted that
wink.gif

sorry about that my dude. i dont really check up on NT as much anymore. how is it anyways?

[h2]MS confirmsXbox Originals, free Carcassonne tomorrow[/h2]
Posted Nov 13th 2007 1:30PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News, Xbox LiveMarketplace

Well that didn't take long. Microsoft has issued a press release confirming reports from earlier today that original Xbox games will soon be available for download from Xbox Live Marketplace. The games -- referred to as "Xbox Originals" -- mentioned explicitly by Microsoft were Halo, Crimson Skies, Fable, and Psychonauts, though it's unclear if all of these titles will be available on the day the service launches. That day, incidentally, is not December 2 as previously reported, but rather December 4. As noted by the press release, "This new service will launch with an array of blockbuster titles spanning the most popular genres from action-adventure to classic role-playing games." Classic role-playing games on the original Xbox? Really? All three of them? Anyway, the games will be available for the previously reported price of 1200 MS Points ($15). Whether or not the launch lineup that was reported earlier is accurate remains to be seen.

Microsoft also added some announcements about the fifth anniversary of the launch of Xbox Live on November 15. In celebration, Microsoft will be offering a free download of the Xbox Live Arcade game Carcassonne (Hexic 2 in Korea) starting at 12:01am EST November 15. The game will be free to all subscribers for 48 hours. Also, all subscribers who have been a member of Xbox Live since 2002 will receive 500 MS Points for free.

MAN..... too bad i dont use my old gamertag.... i want me some free microsoft points
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by E3LAL

is Assassin's Creed a good game? Worth $30 bucks?
Where can you get it for $30?

Some guy i know is selling it for 30 bucks

Only worth a rental. Unless you care about the story ( which you can easily read up on most sites ), the gameplay is overly repetitive. The things you dofor the first assassination are exactly the same as the next eight. Furthermore most fights are made completely trivial as soon as you regain the Counterability. Switching to the Hidden Blade and counter any of your Assassination Targets results in a one shot kill that then jumps to a shot of you jump/stabbingthe corpse. Kind of corny. Absolutely amazing free running, but you can experience that in a rental.

Back
Top Bottom