Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Jumpkid023

I cannot wait till I get a 360 again, had to sell mine last year because I needed money. I'm good now and bought a 32in 1080p toshiba for my bedroom 3 months ago. First games on my list, Bioshock, NBA 2K9, then work my way up to Orange Box, Gears 2, Blue Dragon..
Left 4 Dead
this is bull $#%%
no school today, people who actually WANT TO PLAY halo 3....and i remembered my copied is being loaned out....
indifferent.gif

guess i wont be joining you guys....

20 bucks for the orange box is an absolute steal
i should get that so i can finish up HL2

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Did anyone get Mortal Kombat Vs. DC? If so, how is it? I wanna hear personal reviews.

I picked it up...my review might be biased because I totally love fighting games, but I am more then happy with it. If the gore level of the game is the dealmaker for you then you might be disappointed but I thought the mechanics of the game were great. Haven't given the online a whirl yet because I was tryingto get better before I attempted, as usual I read if your connection is good the lag is nonexistent , if its crap then so will your online experience be. I hada blast with the DC characters, and the MK ones are the usual lineup. All and all I thought it was pretty good, if you are a big fan of MK/fighting games ingeneral then I think you will be pleased. If the only reason you wanted it was to see the fatalities and rip someones head off...then maybe you should pass.The one thing I did not like was the lack of "unlockable" content, but I hear they shooting for DLC for Xmas...characters and alternate outfits.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Left 4 Dead = Win. Go buy it now.
My girl is picking it up for me as we speak...I CAN'T wait....don't hurt that I'm a total mark for zombie flicks also. I suck with acapital S at fps but I will play the $** out of this regardless.

Just wanted to share this with yall [table][tr][td]
tab_news_sectionname.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
SPAWN.COM >> NEWS >> 'CALL OF DUTY' FIGURES BASED ...[/td] [td]
corner_news_ur.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
callofduty_flamethrower_photo_01_sm.jpg

callofduty_infantry_photo_01_sm.jpg

callofduty_thompson_photo_01_sm.jpg

callofduty_specops_photo_01_sm.jpg

callofduty_all_logo_01_sm.jpg

[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

'CALL OF DUTY' FIGURES BASED ON VIDEO GAME NOW IN STORES
No One Does Military Action Figures Like McFarlane!
November 14, 2008
Copyright 2008 TMP International, Inc.
Based on the recent video game, Call of Duty, World at War, McFarlane Toys' first series of highly detailed, game-accurate Call of Duty action figures* has been deployed to stores. Series 1 includes the following four figures:
These hyper-detailed figures feature accurate uniforms and weaponry, as well as custom bases with the Call of Duty logo. For more information, including where to buy, go here.

The new Call of Duty, World at War video game was released this month by Activision, and quickly became a bestseller. For more information, visit callofduty.com.

Check out our most recent YouTube video spots for our product, including Call of Duty and Guitar Hero at our official McFarlane YouTube Channel!

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

is anybody elses xbox live tripping? i get randomly disconnected.

happened to me about three times since this past Saturday. But anyway, are the reviews for Need for Speed Undercover THAT bad? I just bought the game beforeI went to work today and I'm reading reviews online and they're not looking too good at the moment. Anybody play it yet? It looks like I'm gonnahave to return it when I get out later
frown.gif
bummer, since I've beenexcited for this game since I saw the trailer earlier this year

copped left 4 dead today, got a lil repetitive after about 45mins of playing. im kinda upset there is no "missions" or anything, just run from 1 ofend of map to safe room and survive lol. it is fun though with a group of people, couldnt see myself playing solo.

and GOOD LOOKS on that orange box deal, bout to scoop that up

[h1]Xbox 360 Netflix Offerings Gutted Of ColumbiaPictures Flicks[/h1]
spiderman3_bxe.jpg
The selection of movies that one canstream from Netflix to the Xbox 360 just got a bit smaller, as a batch of content distributed by Columbia Pictures - owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment (dundun dunnnnn!) - is now listed as "currently unavailable for playback on the Xbox." That affects some big releases from the studio, including titleslike Superbad, The Karate Kid and The Lives of Others but also thankfully saves us from becoming incredibly depressed by watchingSpider-Man 3 while drunk.

The titles will still be available for stream via PCs and other set top boxes - just not your Xbox 360.

According to a follow up on the story from MTV Multiplayer, "afew hundred titles are temporarily unavailable" for Microsoft's console, but Netflix spokesfolk say "we hope they'll be licensed for Xbox 360shortly." On the eve of the New Xbox Experience roll out, I'd be plenty pissed at the last minute change if it didn't likely save me from actuallygoing through with a viewing of Ghost Rider.

from kotaku

Back
Top Bottom