Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Xbox Live Deal Of The Week: Shadow Complex for 800 MS points (Usually 1200)
and Deal of the Day: Avatar Golf for 160 MS points (Usually 400 IIRC)

Worms 2: Armageddon might still be 400 MS points (Usually 800.) I already owned the game from an Amazon sale for the same price so I can't confirm but ifyou're interested in the game, I'd check to see if its still on sale on the marketplace.

Deal of the Day.. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for 560 Microsoft Points.. If you don't have this one, this is going to be your best bet for a very very long time.Originally 1200 MSP.

All Fallout 3 DLC half price (400 instead of 800).. If you can only get one.. I recommend Broken Steel. Point Lookout after that.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

All Fallout 3 DLC half price (400 instead of 800).. If you can only get one.. I recommend Broken Steel. Point Lookout after that.
mad.gif
i only have 360 points after buying "I maed a gam3w1th ZOMB1ES" last night but then again that game was worth the dollar
pimp.gif

Castle Crashers for 560 Microsoft Points.. Regularly 1200. This is a steal and I recommend it. Today only.

Is there any type of disc cleaning software for the 360?

My xbox is pissing me off right now. Lately I have to reboot my 360 a few times before it starts reading the disc.

Final Deal of the Day: Battlefield 1943 for 600 Microsoft Points. Originally 1200 Microsoft Points.

Too bad, I wanted a Braid deal since I already own BF1943 and Castle Crashers.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Final Deal of the Day: Battlefield 1943 for 600 Microsoft Points. Originally 1200 Microsoft Points.

Too bad, I wanted a Braid deal since I already own BF1943 and Castle Crashers.

Word? I'mma have to cop it then.

Just got Mass Effect. It's pretty good so far. I'm also looking for some good old xbox 360 games that you guys wouldn't mind selling...Let me know.

Just copped a brand new Elite from a twitter buddy for $200 Sunday afternoon. Sold my XBOX Pro system for $140. Once I get lights established at my new placebetween today and 2morrow I will be back up and running. Add me DJ RANSOM.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Just got Mass Effect. It's pretty good so far. I'm also looking for some good old xbox 360 games that you guys wouldn't mind selling...Let me know.

Mass Effect is amazing, im waiting on part 2.

i just got back into BioShock and GTA4 ...my downtime games when im not playing MW2.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by jae oh en

anyone cop bayonetta?

I'm stuck between this, Darksiders, and Dante's Inferno... I'll probably go with Bayonetta.
Bayonetta is RAAAWWW!.....its like God of War with a chick mixed with alot of elements from Devil May Cry...

oh yea..... Bayonetta > Nero, Dante and Virgil

Back
Top Bottom