Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Xbox 360 dashboard update goes live Dec 6
http://www.slashgear.com/tags/microsoft
http://www.slashgear.com/tags/microsoft
http://www.slashgear.com/tags/microsoftMicrosoft‘s new Xbox 360 dashboard, integrating Kinect into navigation and bringing the UI in line with Windows Phone and Windows 8, will hit consoles on December 6, the company has announced. At that point, gamers will be able to use their Kinect to control the Xbox via voice and gestures, as well as share content on Facebook.

xbox-dashboard-580x322-1.jpg

There’s also cloud storage for Game Saves and Xbox LIVE Profiles, together with a new social broadcasting feature called Beacons. YouTube and Bing access will also be integrated, the latter supporting voice search for movies, music, and other content on the console.

In addition to the revamped interface, Microsoft is promising new multimedia content – including music and movies, as well as live TV access – that will be streamed direct to the console. The refreshed Xbox 360 dashboard began rolling out to beta testers back on November 10.

[via TeamXbox]

Swag 
pimp.gif

I hate when they switch the dashboard. HATE IT.
I always lose a category it then takes me 5 minutes to find.

Also, being in Canada, they usually add nothing to it, so its completely pointless.

3 month card is 8 dollars at Best Buy tomorrow, so if you're already out near one, might be able to grab enough for a full year at $32

will pick up Halo AE soon, love the series too much to pass.

might pick up BF3 as part of these sales.. not sure.

Xbox Live Arcade will have some nice sales going on for Black Friday // Cyber Monday.. gonna pick up Full House Poker & Beyond Good and Evil.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

will pick up Halo AE soon, love the series too much to pass.

might pick up BF3 as part of these sales.. not sure.

Xbox Live Arcade will have some nice sales going on for Black Friday // Cyber Monday.. gonna pick up Full House Poker & Beyond Good and Evil.
gonna buy the mortal kombat arcade kollection for half price 
pimp.gif

Already had some great moments on Full House Poker.. Knocked 2 dudes out of the table in showdowns. One, with exclusive thanks to the river. Here's the partial list from CAG.. Maybe there will be more but there wasn't for BF so we'll see. I'm definitely in for BG&E HD. I tried the MK Kollection demo and it was just eh to me. I'll try out RISK just cause the Ukraine is weak.

11/28 - Cyber Monday Sale - 1 DAY ONLY (Partial-List)

XBLA:
-Beyond Good & Evil HD - 240 Microsoft Points - 70% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look (A patch will be release 12/6 to fix issues w/ this title)
-RISK: Factions - 200 Microsoft Points - 75% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Dungeons & Dragons - Daggerdale - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I hate when they switch the dashboard. HATE IT.
I always lose a category it then takes me 5 minutes to find.

Also, being in Canada, they usually add nothing to it, so its completely pointless.
you wont like this new dashboard then. im in the preview program and its
eyes.gif
alien.gif
  AD's make up most of the space than the games you have and they layout is more disorganized than the NXE dashboard.

i see Microsoft getting a lot of complaints for this new update. the only upside is you can watch PPV i was able to watch the UFC fight last week for free

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Dec 6 for the new dashboard. . did they get rid of themes?

No theme are still there but some don't work or are modified to work with the new dashboard, but they don't look great

it's usually frustrating changing something like the dashboard because we're used to the current but reading up on some of the eventual additions. I'm excited. We're gonna see a plethora of partnerships with Xbox Live such as Crackle, UFC, Youtube, MSN, Dailymotion just to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom