Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Can anyone recommend some good XBOX 360 exclusives? I bought the system again on Black Friday (had it a few years ago, sold it because it kept getting RROD) just to play Gears and can't really find a reason to keep it when I already have a PS3. Please no Halo games, I hate that @#$% with a passion

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Well it's the 6th, turned on my 360, did not get a notification that an update was available. =(
Are you sure its the 6th
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Well it's the 6th, turned on my 360, did not get a notification that an update was available. =(
Are you sure its the 6th
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You're right, it's the 5th. I'm in California. I am a failure. 
laugh.gif

GT- lilMITE87

I don't play much, since I still need a network adapter, but when I do, I pretty much only play Halo Reach.

I should be getting either MW3 or BF3 soon 'doe

Add me, bro.

Just bought a new tv, so the 360 is going to get reconnected. Question for you guys,

When I sold my other tv, I canceled my subscription. Is there any deals going on for subscriptions?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Are you sure its the 6th
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You're right, it's the 5th. I'm in California. I am a failure. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Next Gen consoles 2012/13 confirmed? - EA listing games as Next Gen!
It has become apparent that EA games are possibly putting more weight behind the rumours that Next Generation consoles will be available in 2012 or early 2013.

EA have begun listing a number of their new games as appearing on Xbox 360, PS3 and NXG (Next Gen). EA's FIFA Street is listed under the Next Gen tag and what's even more interesting is that Mass Effect 3, FIFA 12 and Battlefield 3 are also listed as Next Gen releases. Perhaps putting two and two together, if older games like Battlefield 3 are released on Next Generation consoles, then to be in-date would highly suggest a 2012/13 release of new next generation hardware as by 2013 it's likely Battlefield 4 will be on the cards.

news17295-s1-t1322679663.jpg

SWEET GEEZUS! A Re-Release of BF3 for the Xbox720 w/ with visuals matching PC on Ultra!? YES PLEASE! im so amped if this ends up being the case!

I hope it releases Holiday 2012 with a GOTY edition of  Battlefield 3 on launch day, with both taking advantage of the extra horsepower. EA released BF2: Modern Combat on Xbox and then later on 360...really hope they do the same IF the system does hit next year.

Yea, that'd be so awesome to have year-old games  re-releasing on a new console. 
eyes.gif

I'd think that NXG would be for the Wii U before 720/PS4

Id buy it.

Thats like buying the MGS HD Collection. Id buy that/might buy it as well..
grin.gif

Also, idk why they wouldnt just say WiiU if its only for the WiiU? 

Ive been sitting here patiently waiting for this damn update. They should have been on their game 12am sharp!!

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Id buy it.

Thats like buying the MGS HD Collection. Id buy that/might buy it as well..
grin.gif

Also, idk why they wouldnt just say WiiU if its only for the WiiU? 
Its kind of like that, but not really. SD to HD is a pretty huge leap. And PS3/360 did not have these collections until late in their life cycles, after a solid library was out.
I dont know about the Wii U thing... maybe they figured a name change might happen? 

i feel like some update they made to the dashboard recently is what got me the e71 and e79 error like a week ago..its all good though i just ordered the new 360. i'm actually hoping that the 720 wont come out for a while lol

Originally Posted by djaward

Just bought a new tv, so the 360 is going to get reconnected. Question for you guys,

When I sold my other tv, I canceled my subscription. Is there any deals going on for subscriptions?

check costco

Back
Top Bottom