Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

checked out list, im not on the list. checked out in life. goodnight sweet prince.

ricerocket1 - reichd3rd - Blackops - BCBF2

gt= Earthwormjim84 , I'm usually playing 2k11 and mk right now I'll be all over madden when it drops also would like to get 4 people together to play turtles in time re shelled in hardcore mode with all 4 turtles & tear some +$+@ up !
laugh.gif

xbox live deal of the week

mass effect 2

Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker 280 MSP 50% Off
Mass Effect 2: Arrival 400 MSP 50% Off
Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory 280 MSP 50% Off

Change your gamertag for 560 MSP 30% Off

hmm might change my tag not sure tho

In order of significance/value/quality..

1. Lair of the Shadow Broker: Provides insight into one of the most mysterious aspects/characters of the Mass Effect Universe that played a role in part one.
2. The Arrival: sets the tone for Mass Effect 3
3. Kasumi - Stolen Memory

Edit: I'd like to add that if you haven't played Mass Effect 2 or Mass Effect one for that matter.. they're both worth it. One of my favorite gaming experiences + retailers are practically giving them away as I've seen both for $9.99 each several times in the past few months.

yeahitsRUST = GT

Currently rocking Fifa, NCAA, and Black Ops.

Anyone have a deal for points or xbox live cards?

Might as well add my name to the list. I don't have xbl now, waiting until I see a price for under 40

GT: Mr Wes256

I wish I still had COD 4, me and my clan would put in work every night

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

yeahitsRUST = GT

Currently rocking Fifa, NCAA, and Black Ops.

Anyone have a deal for points or xbox live cards?
walmart has the xbox live starter bundle with the chatpad headset and 400 points for 55...thats the only "deal" popping right now 
i assume one should be coming up since its been a while 

The ones that do come up are gone so fast.
newegg had 12 month for 35 a few weeks ago and it was gone with the quickness

Anyone know what the update is about...? Haven't logged in a couple of weeks, lol.

[h1]ESPN 2.0 on Xbox Live features improved guide, stats feed and more[/h1]
by Griffin McElroy   on Jul 27th 2011 1:26PM

http://www.blogsmithmedia...media/comment-tail.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 0px; right: 0px; line-height: 23px; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">42

The ESPN application on Xbox Live offered some interesting functionality to sports fans, though perhaps not enough to make it a viable competitor for their standard cable fare. ESPN 2.0, a massive renovation of the platform scheduled to launch August 25 (just in time for college football), will be a much more worthy contender.

Gizmodo
 recently previewed the updated software, revealing a number of its new, tantalizing features, such as the ability to watch two games on ESPN 3 at once, and a live score feed on the side of the UI.

The highlight feature is the new Guide, a carousel of thumbnails showing currently streaming programs, each of which include stats, scores and information about each game. Check out a video demonstration of the software on Gizmodo, and join us in wishing for a future where every sport is simulcast conveniently on our gaming consoles. (We've just got to get our Jai-alai fix.)

Back
Top Bottom