• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

1606342232869.gif

Series S will be a hell of a toy to tinker with in a couple years when new revisions come out and these drop in price.

Yeah I've been getting pretty good damage with the super shot gun... but honestly, the controls aren't that great for this type of fight, at least with a controller. Maybe I should try hooking up my KB+M, or just play it on PC.

I was playing Gear of War 5 last night. The Game looks really good on the Series X. Not sure how it looked on the One X but the game looks great.

Tried informing a coworker on next-gen, told her to cop the Xbox Series X for her kids. She bought "the white one," for Christmas, and like 3 physical disc games for kids to play now on their Xbox One during quarantine. I was like uhhh...

Is she gonna be able to play those physical games and upgrade them digitally to the Series S? I have no idea. I'm not in this ecosystem. Help me help my people.

Nah she might as well just take those games back in favor of game pass subscription cards. She can download the Game Pass app to see what games are currently available. Also recommend an external HDD for last gen games.

I was playing Gear of War 5 last night. The Game looks really good on the Series X. Not sure how it looked on the One X but the game looks great.
Gears always looked great. I believe it was already in 4K just not 120fps.

I ended up with 12 months of gamepass for like $85
A year of xbox live gold converts to 1 year of gamepass ultimate, about 50 bucks. So you can buy 3 years of xbox live gold for around 150, then sign up for gamepass ultimate and you have 3 years, or get two years of live gold, which gives you 2 extra months with autopay set, convert to GPU and get the 3 month from target for 20 and now you have 2.5 years of GPU for about 120.

^ Isn't that only for people who have never had Gamepass Ultimate? I've had it a time or two so I thought I couldn't take advantage of that conversion.

^ Isn't that only for people who have never had Gamepass Ultimate? I've had it a time or two so I thought I couldn't take advantage of that conversion.
That i'm not sure, but i've seen people who claimed they let it expire before sign up again with this method.

In my case I just upgraded from game pass pc to ultimate.

Back
Top Bottom