Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
A year of xbox live gold converts to 1 year of gamepass ultimate, about 50 bucks. So you can buy 3 years of xbox live gold for around 150, then sign up for gamepass ultimate and you have 3 years, or get two years of live gold, which gives you 2 extra months with autopay set, convert to GPU and get the 3 month from target for 20 and now you have 2.5 years of GPU for about 120.
Where can you find 3 years for $150 I've been looking for this deal but I've been unable to find it.

Where can you find 3 years for $150 I've been looking for this deal but I've been unable to find it.
Newegg. Also looks like it does only convert to a year if you don't already have GPU, if you do, the target thing is a better deal for you.

I bought 9 months of game pass from target..

I logged into my Xbox and see a deal for $1 for the first month of gamepass..

Can I get the $1 deal for the first month and add my 9 months target deal? I never joined game pas..

GameStop near me has consoles(6). They open at 7 but I wonder how long the line will be. No desire to really camp out

I was hoping steelseries would have a sale on the 7x but not looking like it’s gonna happen.

EEC0DB85-95E5-4BBB-989A-59925D1B7319.jpeg
D9B0F4F4-6E5B-4B6A-B1EF-5EDCD37F9FF6.jpeg
30B8E49C-A4B2-4D33-9491-ED250B5D5C50.png
Thinking about getting one of these storages for my XSX. Anyone with experiences with them?

I have 500gb and 1tb of the Sandisk, they get the job done, didnt know they were good for consoles.

I need to go back and restart 2 some day. KOTOR is one of my top 5 games of all time tho. Might play through that again some day in the near future.

I wish

I wish they were on Game Pass I'm about to cop both of them on Ebay
For xbox og? Series x will play Xbox og games? Will they play max payne too? I still have a lot of my original xbox games. Haven't played in years. Would be cool to lock back in.

Last edited:
I just renewed my XBL like two weeks ago too. Feels like they should just do away with it and move everyone towards game pass

gamers are a weird bunch. Will fight and pay folks on eBay for 500 system or 1000 from eBay. Will scream bad consumer advocate programs cause insert youtube person said so.

or buy a 500 dollar action figure but this will be the final move for Microsoft. Lol

Looks like it's finally time to buy Resident Evil 3.

Knew I could get it for 20 bucks if I just waited a bit.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you redeem your Gamepass code now, it might convert your remaining XBL sub to Gamepass

Maybe someone else can confirm
I figured it would convert but don't want to do that. I don't care about gamepass right now but will if I upgrade to the new Xbox.

Moreso taking advantage of the pricing

Back
Top Bottom