Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Imagine still playing console when a year subscription, system game and controller is as much as a mid tier PC.... yikesss

😂😂😂 just saw that they upped the price and backed down within hours.

I rock with Game pass and I will prolly grab a new xbox but that price hike looked nuts.

Been going through a few games of late

- shadow of the tomb raider: looks great, 60 fps on XSX. Prettt fun so far

- Fenyx rising; same as above regarding visuals. Actually pretty Fun. Shame it got overlooked

- Cyberpunk: I know it gets hate but I like it so far. It’s basically like Skyrim to me. Open world jank. Also looks pretty nice at 60 on XSX

- Cyberpunk: I know it gets hate but I like it so far. It’s basically like Skyrim to me. Open world jank. Also looks pretty nice at 60 on XSX

It's a very good game. The bugs and all that are what ruined the reception, if you got a Series X there is nothing to worry about with it.

Im just waiting on these 2.1 HDMI monitors, B and H never restocked the one I ordered so I just cancelled it... I’m hoping by March April they should be out

Getting pretty bothered that I still haven't opened my XBSX.... I need to open the series II elite controller to use with my PC to jump back into Death Stranding, so at least there is that but damn... this lack of game titles is boo.

Is Cyberpunk really worth the purchase and UNDS? Or should I buy it on PC to play with my 2060 machine?

Any knowledgeable feedback is much appreciated.

Getting pretty bothered that I still haven't opened my XBSX.... I need to open the series II elite controller to use with my PC to jump back into Death Stranding, so at least there is that but damn... this lack of game titles is boo.

Is Cyberpunk really worth the purchase and UNDS? Or should I buy it on PC to play with my 2060 machine?

Cyberpunk is a great game when you can play it without all of the bugs that appear on less powerful platforms

You should be fine on either of those

same boat. I have ori and the will of the wisps and that's about it. nothing on game pass I haven't played or already own on ps. should have waited a year or 2 to buy the sx.

Pre-ordered back in August or early September and still haven't gotten my Series X due to supply issues lol
Typical

For my Xbox One I had to order one from Ireland to prevent a 6+ month waiting period.

At least they backed off that price hike pretty quick. That's a far cry from what the Microsoft of the Xbox One launch era would have done. Although I guess they did eventually back off of some things. Not before making themselves look terrible beforehand though.

I think Game Pass Ultimate is the way to go. Even if it saves you from buying even one $60 - $70 dollar game, that makes it worth the price.

New Headset, Elite Series 2 and Xbox Series X (headset and controller came in today) will be here this week. Caught one of the restocks for the XSX on Best Buy.

If anyone wants it, here you go.

7E2D2E46-A612-4553-BAE7-15C77A1F5C98.jpeg

Irritated they waited to release the red controller. Def woulda grabbed that over black for my 2nd controller

Back
Top Bottom