Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I have a massive backlog to clear out man. Playing Beyond Good and Evil HD. Pretty good game but the some sections are hard as **** without a guide.

Start playing it last night... starts off pretty slow but I think things are about to get interesting.

148C0D5E-B4CC-4B09-BF9C-9F819993F97B.jpeg
I’m pumped, last baseball game I played was MLB 2k7

Microsoft is a gigantic company, one of the biggest on the planet, and across all business units, Microsoft pulled in $43.1 billion in revenue for the period (+17%) and posted a profit of $15.5 billion (+33%). As people on social media are pointing out, profit of $15.5 billion is enough to pay the $7.5 billion acquisition of ZeniMax two times over.

i bought a ps4 for mlb the show 17 years ago just so i can play a real MLB game and have grabbed it every year since

im glad its finally coming to the console i prefer

i hate the ps interface

made WS a few times in DD but not since about 2019 lol

Anyone know of any sites that has Ultimate Gamepass on sale?

In for Gears 5.

Damn. I just bought Resident Evil. Glad it was less than 10 bucks when I did.

Does anyone even care about gamer score anymore? It was sorta neat the first few years of the Xbox 360, but that was it for me caring.

I just beat The Medium it was ok too short if you ask me. It's not on the level of Quantic Dreams type games ( Heavy Rain, Detroit) or the Walking Dead Joints

Damn. I just bought Resident Evil. Glad it was less than 10 bucks when I did.

Does anyone even care about gamer score anymore? It was sorta neat the first few years of the Xbox 360, but that was it for me caring.

lol nah people don’t care no more.. it was cool when it started though

Back
Top Bottom