Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
See this is where I be lost and thinking the live feed I'm watching aint the real one

Like Hellblade looked good but I aint see no gameplay just some nice looking scenery.

A lot of these games had great scenery but not a lot of gameplay shown or even cutscenes.

This Fable thing just now. Was that a teaser? Cuz all I saw was a frog eat a pixie. Am I suppose to be hyped?

Xbox had a better show imo and more games that interested me compared to Sony.

The only thing I remember from Sony is Spider-Man and the console reveal.

Xbox + Sony’s show was average overall though.

The problem with Sony is that they have no multiplayer games for launch. I could easily beat single player games within a week then what? At least with Xbox I’ll have Halo multiplayer to keep me busy.

I’ll prob end up getting both. Xbox first, then PS5 when FF7R pt2 comes out

Even though you seeing this post for the first time I just thought I'd let you know this is a

Annotation 2020-07-23 100556.png

I needed to see something on par with games like HZD, GoT or GoW and I didn't get that. Knowing Fable is in the pipeline is nice, but I don't expect that to release anytime soon. Halo 2 was the one franchise that got me to purchase the original Xbox, but I'll need to see how the MP is first for Infinite. I'm sure the campaign will be cool, but that'll be a 10-15 hour experience at most. All in all, both next gen console launches seem like they'll be reliant on one game to push holiday sales.

I needed to see something on par with games like HZD, GoT or GoW and I didn't get that. Knowing Fable is in the pipeline is nice, but I don't expect that to release anytime soon. Halo 2 was the one franchise that got me to purchase the original Xbox, but I'll need to see how the MP is first for Infinite. I'm sure the campaign will be cool, but that'll be a 10-15 hour experience at most. All in all, both next gen console launches seem like they'll be reliant on one game to push holiday sales.

I'm getting both consoles but what is the PS5 game that's supposed to push the console at launch?

I mean that’s how most console launches are. They rely heavily on call of duty, sports games and assassins creed etc. realistically most people are going to buy madden, cyberpunk and COD with their new console purchase

I'm getting both consoles but what is the PS5 game that's supposed to push the console at launch?

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

I realize that it's not necessarily Spider-Man 2, but I imagine it'll be a game most launch buyers will purchase alongside the console.

Personally I’m not feeling the need to buy any next gen console at launch. My most anticipated games are cyberpunk, assassins creed and halo, all of which I can play on my normal Xbox

I guess but that's basically just an expansion pack.
Eh something like that. It’s kind of like Uncharted Lost Legacy, spin-off but standalone. It’s still going to sell a lot. I’m sure Sony had Insomniac make it just to have that Spider-Man flex at launch. There’s also still not a lot of release dates so there could be more. Seems like both Sony and MS aren’t quite ready to commit to a date :smh:

I mean that’s how most console launches are. They rely heavily on call of duty, sports games and assassins creed etc. realistically most people are going to buy madden, cyberpunk and COD with their new console purchase

Yeah you're right. And the games you listed are usually the most played on both consoles regardless of exclusives available. I can't fault MS for going with Halo as their launch title as it's their largest franchise. I was just kind of hoping for something more I guess.

Personally I’m not feeling the need to buy any next gen console at launch. My most anticipated games are cyberpunk, assassins creed and halo, all of which I can play on my normal Xbox
There was a rumor that Cyberpunk 2077 was having trouble running on One X. I know my Pro ain’t making it so I’m def grabbing on PC or waiting for PS5 for that one.

I'm a hardcore Destiny fan so the trailer with the new subclasses was my favorite thing :lol:

Those ice pillars are going to create so many glitch posibilities

That was my thought too. Patches are going to be coming in daily to patch dungeons and raids to avoid skipping entire sections. :lol:

Getting Halo for XSX and 2K21 for PS5. I need to finish the first Spider-Man still on PS4.

I won’t be getting XSX but I might need to grab a few years of Gamepass. There’s no way that price isn’t going to raise at some point.

I won’t be getting XSX but I might need to grab a few years of Gamepass. There’s no way that price isn’t going to raise at some point.
Usually amazon and newegg have 3 months for $20 of ultimate and sometimes they throw in a free 3 months

I rarely buy games anymore

So is everything uploaded to the cloud or your console cause I ain't got hardly any space left.

Gamepass you download straight to console.
Personally prefer it that way, not into the idea of game streaming sharing internet with 3 other heavy users

Back
Top Bottom