• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Fable 3 was solid IMO.

Only thing was you either had to be broke and save the kingdom or rich and let it get washed lol.

I ran it back tho and found a way to be caked up and save the kingdom :pimp:
I found an exploit but when I think back on Fable 3 all I think of is that I had to exploit it to get the good ending. Doesn't sit well with me.

Here’s what I did to jig gamepass.. I waited till my Xbox 12 month expired got a new 12 month then I activated it got a 3 month gamepass I activated it right after gave me a year of gamepass + extended my Xbox live for 3 months so my Xbox live was suppose to end in July 2021 it now ends in October 2021

So if I have 12 months of gold now it means I'll have 13 months of game pass ultimate? There conversion rate is confusing.

So if I have 12 months of gold now it means I'll have 13 months of game pass ultimate? There conversion rate is confusing.
If you do the $1 upgrade and convert your remaining gold time into gamepass ultimate retime, yes you will have 12 months of gamepass ultimate. I’d make sure that deal is still ongoing tho

How does gamepass work?
It’s Netflix for gaming. There’s 2 versions, gamepass and gamepass ultimate
Normal gamepass just gives you access to the console library. Gamepass ultimate gives Access to the console library, pc library and Xbox live gold.

in gamepass you’llfind around 200 games from all 3 generations. All first party MS games go into it day one. And there’s other stuff like DmC V, red dead 2 etc

basically I don’t buy first party MS games anymore since I’m subscribed tonGO and I just play them for “free “

Just finished Outer Worlds, really enjoyed it for what it was.

Wish there was more options for weapon builds, outfits and play style. Wish I could fly the Unreliable and modify that as well. But the story and characters were good. Definitely enjoyed the initial go at it.

Just finished Outer Worlds, really enjoyed it for what it was.

Wish there was more options for weapon builds, outfits and play style. Wish I could fly the Unreliable and modify that as well. But the story and characters were good. Definitely enjoyed the initial go at it.
Yeah it was fun but you could see the budget. Hopefully Obsidian makes outer worlds 2 after grounded and Avowed

Also noticed that the Forza game was just called "Forza Motorsport" instead of "Forza 8"
I thought it was a solid presentation.

I'm a little disappointed that nothing about the Fable reveal was more concrete (in-engine trailer that lays the groundwork a little more, gameplay maybe, a release year at least), and that there weren't one or two left-field announcements.

It's all part of Microsoft's "gaming as a service"strategy going forward. They're going to update Forza and Halo the same way games like Grand theft Auto online and Destiny get updates. they're moving away from the standalone game model to constantly updating games and adding content over the course of years.

My big takeaway from the presentation is that Microsoft has no desire to continue the console wars. Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony all have their niche in the gaming market.

Nintendo is the place for more innovative (but less technologically impressive) kid-friendly franchises that people are familiar with

PlayStation is the place for AAA exclusives and overall the best gaming experience (in my opinion)

Xbox is the place for game pass and to have an affordable way to play games you wouldn't otherwise. Essentially Xbox is just a vehicle to move game pass at this point.

If you view things through this lens, you can't be disappointed. Microsoft has no desire to go head to head with Sony.

Wait I'm sorry is Gamepass undergoing some sort of radical change to where its become the topic du jour in here?

Once they're all released, every game that was shown yesterday could hypothetically be played for $10

Same thing on a traditional platform could cost upwards of $1000

Game Pass subscription is a no brainer for me

Expound please.

Game pass started out with older third party games, then they included all first party games big and small, now they are signing deals to have third party games from indie devs there day one. MS keeps increasing the value of the service. Plus you can find deals on Game Pass subs so you get a discount on top of everything.

Back
Top Bottom