Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Crazy how people discover these things and pull them off. I don't even want to think about the time put into this.

What gaming headsets y'all use for your Xbox One or Series S/X? In the market for one.

Screenshot_20210711-010630_TikTok.jpg

Been having issues with halo matchmaking

Halo 5 tells me theirs an issue with the dedicated server and MCC just keeps searching but never puts me in a match. Been going on for a couple weeks.

Anybody got a fix?

Yes I ran into the same issue and still do from time to time.

The fix...

Quit the game...

From the main menu when you press that big xbox circle button it should pull up the main menu of your apps games and other crap.

Go to your desired game and press the start button I guess, not the big Xbox button, and it will open up some options like manage add on game and what not.

One of the options is to quit the game. Select to quit game and then just go and select the game again from your menu and it will restart the game completely from there you should be good.

Let me know if it works.

I always grab 2K as well. I usually go with a Center or PF. With 2K21 I went with a sharp shooting SF and hated it.

On another note, After being away from PUBG for almost 5 months, I randomly decided to play it yesterday and had so much fun. Jumped into one game where there was only me & one other guy in a squad matchup.

We managed to land in the perfect spot because that spot happened to be in the middle of where the circle would close. We stayed in that section of the map the entire game and managed to win even though we had enemies coming at us on all sides thanks to some good spotting, communication & patience. In the end I walked away with 7 kills and he had 1. Felt like I was in a realistic military situation which is something that's hard to get with most console based online military shooters.

2K has been bad for a while now and I'm saying this as a person that likes to play, MyTeam, Rec & regular H2H.
Wish I could go back to when 2K first debuted on the Xbox One/PS4

Might just go with the Xbox wireless headset, price point is right up my alley.

I've read nothing but good things about it. LS50x is a good multipurpose headphone with the features, I like having bluetooth audio and being able to take calls on it. But if you need something that's to the point without bells and whistles and good sound you'll be straight.

Just finished Modern Warfare's campaign on Veteran. Going to try to get the Spec Ops achievement so I can 100%, then jump to Quantum Break. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

2k was so easy to shoot this year

i was a PF shooting 60% from 3 with 1500+ parkgames and shooting 58% in rec

the game was so easy to cheese if you knew what you was doing

next gen that is game was too easy with a meta build

Back
Top Bottom