• Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Steelseries 7X

Best game ever but damn playing in 800 sucks it’s so boring

yaa 700-800 HOF deff sweaty man you gotta be in your A game

i choked 3x at 898, 896 and 895 before i finally made World Series

ranked gonna be wild now now nothing but Degroms well be seeing lol

i played 1 game on Legend when i made it to WS.. talk about boring smh that **** is wild i lost 2-0

Legend is a whole other animal i wasnt ready for lolol

yaa 700-800 HOF deff sweaty man you gotta be in your A game

i choked 3x at 898, 896 and 895 before i finally made World Series

ranked gonna be wild now now nothing but Degroms well be seeing lol

i played 1 game on Legend when i made it to WS.. talk about boring smh that **** is wild i lost 2-0

Legend is a whole other animal i wasnt ready for lolol
Man it is and dudes cheese hard too.
C67714BF-D19D-4DB2-B9C1-253689C0AB49.png
This game was so boring I offered him a friendly quit in the 11th and he declined but luckily I ended up winning it

Gamepass is also shared with your xbox gameshare partner. I gameshare with a close friend of mine so we split costs 50/50 for gamepass and games (only if we both want the game).
If you're not gamesharing already, find someone you trust and get to it. You'll save tons of money over time.

Finally finished up the campaign for Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Managed to get both endings in the process. Going down the DLC stories then work my way over to Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Sekiro really is such a bs game dude.

Decided to reinstall it and I finally passed the flaming bull but now I came across some long sword head *** user in a cuse and I can't beat him

Sucks to hear places like Target are getting in on the back door game.

Can't wait till this chip shortage is over.

Thx. But ima play it safe an pay stockX. Target cancelled 2 more of my orders this morning.

Not sure how that is safe since you purchased it from a non-authorized reseller.

I guess you could just register it right away and say it was a gift, though.

I just don't know how Sony and M$ deal with SN's that have been reported stolen. I heard they are banned from their servers in some cases.

How do I check this?

This was a local seller, right?

Have them send you a picture of the receipt w/ sn and the sn of the device. Confirm they match...

Then make sure the seller knows you need the original receipt as part of the deal.

If they can't comply, move on. Might have been stolen or some other shenanigans anyhow...

Sekiro really is such a bs game dude.

Decided to reinstall it and I finally passed the flaming bull but now I came across some long sword head *** user in a cuse and I can't beat him

The General on the stairs?

Back
Top Bottom