Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I just beat Death's Door. It was awesome. Looks like there's some endgame content too.

Yeah there are a few things to do in order to get the true ending

It's all fairly straightforward aside from finding and planting all the Life Seeds...can be a real pain in the *** if you've lost track of them

Be careful out in these e-streets brahs

Apparently, people have been able to data mine the updated Halo Waypoint app (which they rolled out for the beta) to find out plot details for Halo Infinite.
  • Weapon names
  • Achievement titles
  • Campaign chapter titles
  • Campaign objectives (and event triggers?)
  • Character dialogue (audio files)
  • Story details
Hopefully, 343 filled it with incorrect I for the throw people of because as much as I have defended 343, I can't defend such incompetence. They are really ******* dumb for letting that happen.

Edit: 343 just confirmed they didn't mean to include the files. Apparently they entire story is spoiled now. How the **** do they always manage to goof something. :smh:

Last edited:
Be careful out in these e-streets brahs

Apparently, people have been able to data mine the updated Halo Waypoint app (which they rolled out for the beta) to find out plot details for Halo Infinite.
  • Weapon names
  • Achievement titles
  • Campaign chapter titles
  • Campaign objectives (and event triggers?)
  • Character dialogue (audio files)
  • Story details
Hopefully, 343 filled it with incorrect I for the throw people of because as much as I have defended 343, I can't defend such incompetence. They are really ****ing dumb for letting that happen.

Edit: 343 just confirmed they didn't mean to include the files. Apparently they entire story is spoiled now. How the **** do they always manage to goof something. :smh:

Yeah this is inexcusable. I still think Infinite will be a very fun game but their incompetence really should have led to them losing the reigns on Halo by this point.

Damn man that sucks. I’m not even a big Halo fan but this series needs to catch a break. I plan to replay the games Ive beat (1-4) and play Reach and ODST for the first time before Infinite drops. Luckily I really don’t know what the hell is going on in Halo so probably won’t be affected by the spoilers if I see them

Yeah this is inexcusable. I still think Infinite will be a very fun game but their incompetence really should have led to them losing the reigns on Halo by this point.
I think Infinite will be really good, so there is no way it is happening. MS doesn't have to start from scratch with Halo and honestly there is no one to give it to.

I just think it is a poorly managed studio. They make a lot of avoidable goofs. I feel bad for the campaign team that has been working on the game, then another team ****s up and let's this happen.

Bloomberg has a piece about 343 there are holding off on. I am interested to hear where the problems lie.

This splitgate game is great

this **** dead like halo same everything just about game modes, weapons

Even the maps remind me of halo bruh its got a map thats exactly like Midship..same design/colors etc instead of sword it got baseball bat top mid

after playing for a few hours and trying to understand the whole portal idea i can see myself really playing this game once the full release hits

i need to hit rank 15 so i can test out Ranked

i totally agree though

Even the maps remind me of halo bruh its got a map thats exactly like Midship..same design/colors etc instead of sword it got baseball bat top mid

after playing for a few hours and trying to understand the whole portal idea i can see myself really playing this game once the full release hits

i need to hit rank 15 so i can test out Ranked

i totally agree though

Is it on gamepass

Tried to play splitgate but the wait times to get into the menu are insane right now.

Started Death's Door today and it is really, really good.

Finally deleted black ops from my HD. The game just wasn’t enjoyable anymore. I’ve been on the show heavy though.

Yaa thats really only downside atm is that queue at times

sometimes it would say upto 1 hour but most times i get in before that around the 30min mark

Deff need a team though not many randoms play the actual objectives but thats just about every shooter.. people just go for kills

I checked out some gameplay on YouTube and it really looks like a Halo clone :lol:. Looks fire though. I was in the queue last night for like an hour before I gave up.

Im currently waiting in queue

discord says upto 30mins estimate

ill send ya a chat once i get in

bout to finish up some work while i wait

damn i just got in rather quickly maybe took 10mins tops

Im currently waiting in queue

discord says upto 30mins estimate

ill send ya a chat once i get in

bout to finish up some work while i wait

damn i just got in rather quickly maybe took 10mins tops
Yeah it was quick this AM. Game felt great, I gotta figure out a better control scheme though.

I gotta say 343 might have nailed the gameplay on this joint. Blending 3 with 5.

Their new implementation of sprint in multi seems kinda genius too.

Since campaign and multiplayer and coded differently this time, hopefully, sprint in the campaign and be made faster.

I gotta say 343 might have nailed the gameplay on this joint. Blending 3 with 5.

Their new implementation of sprint in multi seems kinda genius too.

Since campaign and multiplayer and coded differently this time, hopefully, sprint in the campaign and be made faster.

Yeah someone showed a comparison of sprint vs walking regular and there is barely any difference between the two.

I'll try to find the vid.

The game is getting good reviews from mostly everyone and it's still not the final build.

Not feeling the grapple hook being able to steal and pick up power ups. Also I don't know why they still announce the power weapons just have people time it, or leave that in social and ranked let it be like old Halo.

I also think there is no more friendly fire or grenades but I could be wrong.

I didn't play the beta though just saw videos on YouTube.

Feel like trophy hunting so I pulled up Game Pass and decided to download a bunch of Xbox 360 games I haven't played in a long time. Saints Row 1&2, Battlefield Bad Company 1&2, Battlefield Hardline & GTA: SA. Think I might redo all of the Battlefield campaigns before 2042 drops in a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom