• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Cooped a S.

If you are cool with 1080P 120 this joint is perfect. Hopefully they can get games at 1440 120 in the future.

And it is also very strange that Halo 5 wasn't enhanced.

Stopped playing AC after Unity, which I still need to finish. Also planning on playing Revelations and ACIII.

Don't think a AC can top II though.

Anyone still play Siege? I haven't played it in some years due to the ridiculous DLC, but do miss the gameplay. One of the better FPS in recent years.

Anyone still play Siege? I haven't played it in some years due to the ridiculous DLC, but do miss the gameplay. One of the better FPS in recent years.
R6 doesn’t really have DLC unless you’re referring to the operators. Myself and stay lurkin stay lurkin dabble here and there but on PS5. We usually play enough placement matches in ranked to hit Silver/Gold and then proceed to get smacked. After that it gets uninstalled until we forget why we deleted and then repeat the process :lol:

Yeah, I was referring to the operators. The grind to unlock the new operators is insane from what I remember, so I bought Year 1 and 2 when I was still playing heavy. Didn't think they get a Year 6 by now, seems overkill.

Haven't played in like 2-3 years though.

Like the guy above, I play it every blue moon and randomly delete it.

Saw a bunch of Twitch streamers playing Black 4 Blood and it got me hyped. Can't wait to experience the game myself. I will wait until the full game is released.

R6 doesn’t really have DLC unless you’re referring to the operators. Myself and stay lurkin stay lurkin dabble here and there but on PS5. We usually play enough placement matches in ranked to hit Silver/Gold and then proceed to get smacked. After that it gets uninstalled until we forget why we deleted and then repeat the process :lol:

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

I know this is a forum - but those videos are so dumb :lol:
I watched and understand it’s his video and preferences. I think most people in these types of forums forget that the casual gamer don’t care about half that stuff he mentioned. Most people still don’t have 4K displays, or displays that can run 120Hz and damn sure not VRR. Most people aren’t interested in BC. Your average person buying a X/PS5 is doing so so that they can play new games.

A lot of people do care about BC.

I remember the PS fools hoping PS5 would play everything from PS1-5.

I know I don't want to just drop my old games that I still enjoy.

I still have a lot of games from XB1X that I want to go back and finish.

I wish I would have kept my 360 games but I sold them before MS announced BC on XB1.

Feel likes there's nothing to play right now.. even with game pass.

Waiting for the fall/winter when all the good games drop

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag will always be the GOAT to me. Of course, I'm a very casual fan of the series.

Sailing around and sinking/raiding other ships and bases never got old, no mater how cheesy it really was.

Feel likes there's nothing to play right now.. even with game pass.

Waiting for the fall/winter when all the good games drop

The Ascent and Death's Door are both pretty fun. Ascent is more fun co-op but I think Death's Door is going to end up being looked at as one of the better games on the year.

Back
Top Bottom