• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
image0.jpeg

Turned my xbox in a shoe box , dont mind the background, a little construction happening, my wife allowed me to finally have a gaming corner :lol:

Load times don't bother me. I just want the better graphical performance and next gen exclusives. Whenever those arrive.

Of course a lot of people care about Bc but not to the point that it’s a must have feature. I think Sony pulled data stating that less than 1% or 2% of people utilized BC on PS3 which is why they decided to take it out in future model PS3s. It’s a cool feature to have in the beginning of a new gen because the next gen titles release slow but in another year or two, “majority” of people won’t care. NT gaming threads are a very small percentage of people buying games.

Can't imagine having to always break out my old consoles whenever I want to play an old game. That's assuming they're gonna even work. Even if they do work now, they're not gonna last forever, which makes BC all the more important.

I have a feeling if Sony were getting their brains beat in by Microsoft and Nintendo, their attitudes would be different when it come to BC. Remember how consumer friendly they were at the launch of the PS4? Funny how being on top changes that.

Can't imagine having to always break out my old consoles whenever I want to play an old game. That's assuming they're gonna even work. Even if they do work now, they're not gonna last forever, which makes BC all the more important.

I have a feeling if Sony were getting their brains beat in by Microsoft and Nintendo, their attitudes would be different when it come to BC. Remember how consumer friendly they were at the launch of the PS4? Funny how being on top changes that.
I should state that I am a fan of Xbox BC and think they’re doing it the best. I’m never going to play any OG Xbox games but 360 is clutch as it allows me to play Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

That said, what BC options are Nintendo offering?

Not really sure about BC with Nintendo. Kinda just threw that in there.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of most OG Xbox games either (maybe KOTOR), but no 360 games would be a big deal for me.

I should state that I am a fan of Xbox BC and think they’re doing it the best. I’m never going to play any OG Xbox games but 360 is clutch as it allows me to play Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

That said, what BC options are Nintendo offering?

Rebuy games for $60

Hit gold 4 in apex ranked which isnt even that high

**** became a straight sweat fest every match now lol

that new seer character is pretty OP. I main Loba when my homie not on but run seer when he is

Hit gold 4 in apex ranked which isnt even that high

**** became a straight sweat fest every match now lol

that new seer character is pretty OP. I main Loba when my homie not on but run seer when he is
I hit Plat 4 last season but stopped playing cause my brother wasn’t playing. He’s back so this season I’m pushing for Diamond. Them lobbies once I hit Plat 4 though :lol:

I hit Plat 4 last season but stopped playing cause my brother wasn’t playing. He’s back so this season I’m pushing for Diamond. Them lobbies once I hit Plat 4 though :lol:

maaan i can only imagine lol

im running solo a lot and actually surprised at the amount of people who talk in game on the squad of randoms

this game was always fun to me when it first released i would just always put it to the side to other games + this being 3 players only

i hit diamond every season. But it just gets to a point where the game aint fun anymore 😂. I hit the regular lobbies once im stuck,

image0.jpeg

Turned my xbox in a shoe box , dont mind the background, a little construction happening, my wife allowed me to finally have a gaming corner :lol:
I want to do this, probably the carbonite Han Solo skin I saw.
my homies are dropping in while I’m still on the splash screen :smh:
When I first got my SX I played the division 2 and was already loaded up and walking around before my buddy hit 50% it was wild.

i hit diamond every season. But it just gets to a point where the game aint fun anymore 😂. I hit the regular lobbies once im stuck,
I might need to run with you and get some advice. My brother and kids be watching and following all these YTers and streamers and be tweakign settings etc.. My son talking about "Dad, you gotta warm up in the firing range before you play" :lol: I just like to load up and play.

I can't speak for you but I think it's crucial to have a team, at least a second so that you have a better chance. Randoms in Apex are terrible most of the time. You ping a drop location and then someone breaks off solo...you know you're headed back to the lobby soon :lol:

maaan i can only imagine lol

im running solo a lot and actually surprised at the amount of people who talk in game on the squad of randoms

this game was always fun to me when it first released i would just always put it to the side to other games + this being 3 players only
I don't think it's that bad but playing without a team is tough.

I might need to run with you and get some advice. My brother and kids be watching and following all these YTers and streamers and be tweakign settings etc.. My son talking about "Dad, you gotta warm up in the firing range before you play" :lol: I just like to load up and play.

I can't speak for you but I think it's crucial to have a team, at least a second so that you have a better chance. Randoms in Apex are terrible most of the time. You ping a drop location and then someone breaks off solo...you know you're headed back to the lobby soon :lol:
Yea this season is weird. Ransoms are worse than usual. It’s like they have no idea how to play. Last game I dragged my team to the top 2 then one guy kept being goofy and ended up getting sniped. 3v2 and we got crushed

Played Back 4 Blood a little over the weekend. Preordered the ultimate edition via Xbox Store, but I didn't receive a Beta key so I had to go watch a Twitch streamer to receive one. Very first game I was matched up with a person that was acting like an a hole on the mic, a bot and a person without a mic. Everybody was working well together until we got to the part where we had to blow up the bridge. The guy on the mic was acting like a know it all even though he wasn't playing the objective. He got mad at us for hightailing towards the bridge (as the instructions told us to do) while he tried to sit back and fight the endless swarm of zombies and got mad at us when he got downed. The crazy part is that I tried to go back and save his dumb *** and got killed myself. After that match I kept getting teamed up with bots so I stopped playing. It's darn near impossible to play with a squad full of bots. Matter of fact, let me go cancel this pre order.

Played Back 4 Blood a little over the weekend. Preordered the ultimate edition via Xbox Store, but I didn't receive a Beta key so I had to go watch a Twitch streamer to receive one. Very first game I was matched up with a person that was acting like an a hole on the mic, a bot and a person without a mic. Everybody was working well together until we got to the part where we had to blow up the bridge. The guy on the mic was acting like a know it all even though he wasn't playing the objective. He got mad at us for hightailing towards the bridge (as the instructions told us to do) while he tried to sit back and fight the endless swarm of zombies and got mad at us when he got downed. The crazy part is that I tried to go back and save his dumb *** and got killed myself. After that match I kept getting teamed up with bots so I stopped playing. It's darn near impossible to play with a squad full of bots. Matter of fact, let me go cancel this pre order.

:rofl:

man - I feel you

Back
Top Bottom