• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
It’s above phil and cos pay grade. It’s MS as a whole
Yeah, MS don’t give a **** about Xbox as a brand. I read somewhere, maybe heard on a podcast, that Xbox is so small in the grand scheme of things when it comes to MS.

Finally get to play Halo tonight.
PSX_20211209_184710.jpg

bought a pack of trolli gummies today and noticed on the back a free 1-month Gamepass Ultimate
you just have to upload your receipt, luckily i hadn't thrown it away yet. So if you need 1 get you some gummies. It says it's only for new accounts but i got the code and used it just fine on an account i've had gamepass on plenty of times.

I’m like 5 hrs into the halo campaign and I’m done. Extremely repetitive. Exploring isn’t fun, the levels all look the same, and the story is bad. Sucks cause I was hyped. I like the multiplayer a lot better. Combat is good though.

I’m like 5 hrs into the halo campaign and I’m done. Extremely repetitive. Exploring isn’t fun, the levels all look the same, and the story is bad. Sucks cause I was hyped. I like the multiplayer a lot better. Combat is good though.

I've been hearing nothing about great things regarding it so this is a surprise

I am enjoying Infinite but the open world definitely leaves a lot to be desired

I found it a little boring at first but I've been having fun since the story kicked in and I got the gameplay loop down

I've been hearing nothing about great things regarding it so this is a surprise

Yeah. At least for these 5 hours it’s been going into a room and fighting the same enemies. Rinse and repeat. Definitely a drag. Grappling around while exploring is fun for a little bit but also gets boring since there’s nothing to do except for running into the exact same enemies you’ll be running into on your mission

I'd probably give the Infinite campaign a 6 or 7 out of 10 at the moment. I don't see that changing.

This is what happens when every game thinks it needs to have Skyrim or GTA type of exploration. I really hate how linear became a bad word for video games.

Welp.

sentinels placed first for Raleigh qualifiers, but just got removed and nullified due to Royal 2 geo filtering to a specific server for a ping advantage. There was an investigation done and everything.

Royal 2 got banned until 1/28/22 and sentinels can’t even compete at Raleigh now.

Y I K E S

If there's any circumstance where the AR> BR aside from right up in a person's face that's a problem but 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom