Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
A player with a good BR/strafe can still out duel a player with a AR at mid range, but it's really on a case by case encounter. Felt the same way with H5 as well.

Don't bother looking for a BR in Quick Play, and vice versa in Ranked.

bro Halo Infinite campaign is soooo good man.

Im having too much fun. killed all war chiefs, helped every squad, and free'd every fob already.. im addicted lmfao
It’s crazy cause it’s nothing revolutionary, it actually reminds me of Far Cry but that grappling hook got me feeling like I need to explore everything 😂

bro Halo Infinite campaign is soooo good man.

Im having too much fun. killed all war chiefs, helped every squad, and free'd every fob already.. im addicted lmfao
It’s crazy cause it’s nothing revolutionary, it actually reminds me of Far Cry but that grappling hook got me feeling like I need to explore everything 😂
Dat 343 magic :smokin

this. the grappling hook is a game changer for the open world.

makes me feel like a bootleg spiderman but its still fun climbing up mountains and ****.

also love how I can get a razorback and get a crew of 5 in it and give them OP guns lmao.

Haven't played it in a while, but going play some Horizon 5 while listening to music. Always works for me.

Might have gone a little overboard with holiday releases though. Majority of it has been spent on Vanguard, but still play Infinite and 2042 from time to time.

Beat Halo campaign on legendary.

9/10.

The bosses were hard af and even frustrating at times but I enjoyed it.

343 did their thing with this campaign for sure.

More than likely going to hold off, but GTA: Definitive Edition is on sale for $48 right now. Yakuza 0 is on sale for $5 as well, probably going to buy that one.

Just going off CAG feed, but I guess it's the start of a Christmas sale maybe?

I take back what I said about halo. As soon as I said that all of the next missions were outside lol. Just got tired of being indoors with the same midnight blue levels. It’s super fun now. Gonna try and finish by tomorrow

Just grabbed a series S.. man installing warzone and its saying 5 hours till downloaded and keeps adding in time. I'm hard wired to the router. Does it normally take that long?

Just grabbed a series S.. man installing warzone and its saying 5 hours till downloaded and keeps adding in time. I'm hard wired to the router. Does it normally take that long?
Depends on your internet. Pretty sure Warzone is a massive size so it's naturally gonna take quite a while.

My homie bought a S. He doesn't really play many games but have no idea why he went that route.

Back
Top Bottom